[2011.01.30] KARA

hasomy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kara fans are incredible. But seriously? 10 seconds??

Not even 10 minutes?? That's craziness! that means of someone were

to look for their credit card number to pay, it would be sold out by the time

they found it...daebak..

Edited by YaMMi

holy mold, that really show KARA popularity if the ticket sold out in just 10 seconds. Hate to say it but they never had that in korea. But in japan they are defintely domained it, KARA is like the girls version of dbsk. Seriously dbsk probably was the same, tickets sold out withing a couple of seconds. KARA is defintely the same, I so happy that they have tremously success.

WOOT!

10 seconds???

j-kamilia jjang! hontou ni saikou desu!

the girls sure are popular and the japanese always support our girls even in this predicament :)

hope the girls will continue to be famous ad later known throught the world!

GO KARA HWAITING! GANBATTE NE!

10 SECONDS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY S**T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I was there, but 10 seconds is too quick, I can hardly believe that, there is no way there were so many people just waiting for the official ticketing to open and immediately as it did, 10 seconds later tickets were sold out.

ANYWAY SO HAPPY FOR KARA!!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if this and KARA's other performances they had planned for this month are still going to happen, what with the earthquake and all. 2ne1 already cancelled their performance on Music Station which was supposed to be on the 16th I believe.

Unfortunately the Universal Dream Live Concert has been confirmed to be cancelled, due to the situation in Japan. Even though I'm sure J-Kamilias are disappointed in not being able to see KARA, this was the right thing to do. Japan has more things to worry about than attending a concert, and besides it's still too dangerous to go back to Japan right now considering the instability of the nuclear power plants.

• 2 weeks later...

10sec? How on earth that it happen....? It took me more than 10sec to load this page LOL :))

J-Kamilia is going crazy with KARA :)

p/s: and somehow I wonder.... what happen with those who were at 11th sec LOL ;))

• 2 weeks later...