[2011.02.01] KARA resumed activities in Korea on January 31, 2011

hasomy

Today, DSP Media has revealed, “On January 31, all 5 members of KARA have gathered at a studio in Kangnam, Seoul to take Jacket Photo for their single, which will be released in March in Japan. And on February 3rd, KARA will go to Japan to continue filming for uraKARA."

This activity is following up with what DSP and the 3 members’ side have met and discussed on January 27: to continue scheduled activities such as uraKARA filming. However, the specific plan for KARA’s activities in Korea is still quite vague. Except the previous news about Gyuri to attend the movie premiere on February 10th, schedules regarding to individual radio and variety show has not been decided.

Source:

Translated by Yoo + hasomy @karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

Well this is a progress thanks goodness everything ia becoming brighter for the girls!!

Nice to hear they're together shooting!

Edited by MarthaGueto

it gets better now knowing that they are resuming they're postponed activities and I hope that they will move through all this problems.

Kamillias stay strong!! I know kara wont let us down

Least theres a progress . Small baby steps but that's okay! As long as KARA remains as the best five :) Kamilias & Kara must stay strong !

Good to see that our girls are back to filming together & stuffs :) KARA fighting!

They're taking photos for new single? Woot I'm excited :rolleyes: I hope the atmosphere on the photoshoot won't be awkward or anything. I know deep down inside they love & care for each other A LOT.

This is such a good start of February ^_^ Can't wait for March btw!

i hope to see them perform on the stage soon...really miss cole's smile face......Wishing them happy all the time and succeed all the things in their future !!! KARA FIGHTING!

Everything gonna be Fine for KARA .......... Success all their goal ....KARA will Become the most famous Girl group !!! THE BEST GIRL GROUP IS KARA !KARA! :thumbup::eyelove:

Edited by huoy.nay

they already preparing for 3rd japanese single..

so i do hope it will be a good sign for them..

and what i prayed the most, that instead of just based on professionalism, they really able to pull of the jacket photo well..

thanks yoo and ha

I guess that a small step is better than nothing !

Step by step, KARA will comeback to what they used to be

We have to keep faith in both KARA and DSP

But I hope that everything will come to an end very soon

Because even if Jumping promotion has just finished

I want to see them back on korean stage very fast lol.

Every little step in the right direction is still positive... While the vagueness about Korean activities is a bit unsettling, at least they're getting back to Japan and resuming activities there. Hopefully they can mend fences and not have lost too much from this... Honestly, I think if anything fan interest in Japan about Kara is HIGHER than it was before the split. It put them in the news and we've seen how fast their concert sold out.