[2011.02.01] SBS New Year special show; Who is the king of idols

Caly

SBS New Year special show; Who is the king of idols

2njhe7p.jpg

2PM、SHINee、Super Junior、Big Bang、KARA、After School、f(x) as well as various Korean top idols(various members of different idol groups) will be participating in SBS's new year special show: "King of idols" that was being held in Pattaya, Thailand.

"King of idols" is a top variety show that will reveal who is the top idol via different activities . In this show, different styles of wearing of different artistes will be shown.

After School's UEE, who is an active swimmer since high school, will be revealing her professionalism as a swimmer. Her diving skills as well as "mermaid-like moves" won everyone's praises .

In this show, viewers can also see how idols dresses when they were at the airport, idols without make-up, idols revealing private talks, fierce dance battle, competitions and as well as awkward instances when idols first met will all be unveiled. This show will be aired on the 2nd feb at 6pm KST.

source: Baidu. KARA's thread, Kpoppark.com

translated by: dreamgal_91/Caly @KH

Note to mods

* moderator, if this is not in the correct place, move it for me. I pondered for very long whether to put this in newsbox or sweetbox. (:

I love everyone's airport fashion. It's classy.

I think I'm slowly loving Hara's dark hair.

I'm really really excited about this special episode.

I've been watching fancams for two-three days now.

I wanna see some OnYeon and MinHa moments!