[SHOW] 110202 King Of Idols Seungyeon & Hara (ENG Sub)

red4summer

just in case, ham and hara appeared in this sbs special program filmed in pattaya, thailand.

(all 11 parts have been uploaded. 480p ~= 1gb)

[c] UnknownCarrot170, VarietyShows2011

another source with subs was shared below.

If there is a dead link, please notify us on the Streambox Request Thread! http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14436

I watched it already and it's really funny! I enjoyed it so much. But, i really disappointed when Hara did not became a Queen of idol... I wish she is..:whistling:

The last part when seungyeon choosing eunhyuk as her partner i think eunhyuk is a bit rude? Because when i saw seungyeon face, it's looked like she is going to cry. Poor her! I think eunhyuk shouldn't do like that to her... Sorry, i just said what i saw. Not hate eunhyuk though because he is my SUJU bias! :D

^ Ham wasn't enjoying the last part anymore, starting at the 10/11 vid. She looked kind of pissed at something. Maybe all those choosing of partners took its toll. She was always one of the last to be picked?... Why did Onew have to be so random in picking partners. He should have just picked Ham. :P

thanks eric..i enjoyed it especially hara was so funny in this show..i dont know why hammie seems shy and they cut alot of her parts ...at the end eunhyuk was so hard on our hammie i can feel she was going to cry ,,he shouldnt do that to our hamster...super kara couples is so cute,,they can go on adouble date ..

^ Ham wasn't enjoying the last part anymore, starting at the 10/11 vid. She looked kind of pissed at something. Maybe all those choosing of partners took its toll. She was always one of the last to be picked?... Why did Onew have to be so random in picking partners. He should have just picked Ham. :P

I think it's because when ham asked eunhyuk to choose her, he told ham to do something for her first, which was like wth?? Although I'm pretty sure some of it is in the script.

I'm happy with the show (and NOT just because my biases declared their love for one another (HaeRa FTW!!!!)). I wouldn't worry much about the whole Eunhyuk thing, everyone knows he is super duper nice, and it was probably in the script. And i'm not sure if some of Seungyeons parts got cut, it seems like there was equal time for everyone, though in my opinion people like UEE, Hara, Nickhun, Seungri and Suju had a bit more screen time, but imo it's understandable because they are known to be idols that perform well on variety shows, regardless though, I still think it balanced out ok. At least Hara got more screen time then most of the girls which helps to promote KARA even more. I think it was entertaining though a little pointless. lol what was the point of picking an "ideal" lol maybe I missed it.

But anyways, if some of Seungyeon's parts where cut, that makes me really mad. don't have them up all night and all day recording stuff just to cut it. I know there are time limits and other constraints but still, I think it takes a toll on the self-esteem of the idol when they see that all their parts get cut, even if they joke about it, it has to hurt that people don't see you as entertaining enough when being an entertainer is your job...

hey, i found english subs for the show~

here's the link: ENG SUB- King of Idols 2011

credit: RainMaker @ rmsub

the uploader said that the rest of the parts would be uploaded later on; so stay tuned! :)

subs are supposedly roughly translated, but it's fine right? as long as we get to understand what exactly they're talking about, hahaha.

Edited by yui

Thanks for sharing the links! I just watched the whole thing and I laughed out loud so many times! :lol: As expected, Hara did well in so many of the games, I was amazed that she didn't fall into the water during her two wrestling matches. I was also uncomfortable seeing what Eunhyuk did to Seungyeon, but as people said, perhaps it was scripted. :( She did seem rather quiet in the show though..