Which member in Kara has the most fans?

Goo_Hara_no1

356 members have voted

1. 1. What do u think?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's Hara since she's been a lot of shows, CFs and now a drama.

I'm a Nicole biased but I think it's Hara. sorry Cole. TT___TT

• 1 month later...

In Korea, Hammie is the most popular among fans (and her fans are mostly hardcore, in fact her fans in both korea and japan are pretty hardcore heh), while overall among fans and public Hara is the most popular.

In Japan, Hara is more popular than all the rest (her Mixi fanbase has even topped most if not all of the TVXQ members if I'm not mistaken), with Jing coming in at second, followed by Nicole, SY and Gyuri. Even with the JunHara revelation Hara's fanbase is still the fastest growing ... which makes we wonder how much can Hara sell if she released a solo single ala Itano Tomomi/Maeda Atsuko heh. :D

In Korea, Hammie is the most popular among fans (and her fans are mostly hardcore, in fact her fans in both korea and japan are pretty hardcore heh), while overall among fans and public Hara is the most popular.

In Japan, Hara is more popular than all the rest (her Mixi fanbase has even topped most if not all of the TVXQ members if I'm not mistaken), with Jing coming in at second, followed by Nicole, SY and Gyuri. Even with the JunHara revelation Hara's fanbase is still the fastest growing ... which makes we wonder how much can Hara sell if she released a solo single ala Itano Tomomi/Maeda Atsuko heh. :D

this is so true!! I think that the most hardcore fans are fans of Seungyeon and also Jiyoung I would add Hara to the list too but overall, from what I have seen Seungyeon and Jing fans are more hardcore than Hara's. I could be basing it off the wrong info, but from what I have seen Jing's stuff tends to go for the most at any auctioning of Kara items followed closely by Seungyeon and Hara. At the fan-meet Seungyeon got the most cheers followed by Hara and then Jing. Also, Seungyeon's mixi is rising the second fastest after Hara's and I think she will start moving up spots pretty soon ( she obviously got off to a slow start).

I think Jiyoung's popularity is on a definite rise this year, and I won't be surprised if her korean fan-cafe numbers start reflecting that, she is starting to get some well deserved publicity because DSP and other companies are realizing that the "Giant Baby" actually has a decent sized and pretty darn hardcore fanbase which gives her the ability to move units quickly. People complain about lack of Seungyeon in the media but the girl doesn't even need the publicity, she is so darn popular without it that it's kinda insane. Also her fans should feel proud that hey sent her to the idol special; most groups sent two of their most popular members.

In general I think Seungyeon and Hara and maybe Jiyoung could release something solo and because their fans are so hardcore, it would do pretty well in both Korea and Japan for a solo single by a member of a group. I think Hara would have the "flower" numbers while Seungyeon and Jing would probably have "Dear J" and "Fui ni" numbers respectively. For me, even if numbers don't always reflect it (especially in Jing's case) their fans do a lot of the work in terms of Kara's single and album sales.

For me Hara is like Acchan,pushed by DSP and the "Ace" + lots of backing from Kara fans and tons of casual fan support.

Seungyeon is like Yuko, lots of Hardcore fan support that keeps Kara's singles and albums in the spotlight + good casual support.

Jiyoung is Mayu/Yuki, not quite as popular but still really popular with a hardcore fan backing and expensive merchandise that sells out rather quickly.

For me Hara is like Acchan,pushed by DSP and the "Ace" + lots of backing from Kara fans and tons of casual fan support.

Seungyeon is like Yuko, lots of Hardcore fan support that keeps Kara's singles and albums in the spotlight + good casual support.

Jiyoung is Mayu/Yuki, not quite as popular but still really popular with a hardcore fan backing and expensive merchandise that sells out rather quickly

Wow, I really liked this comparison!

I've always wondered why Seungyeon doesn't get as much TV-shows as other members, and I always end up thinking it's because she got kinda tired of it all. Still, it is true that her fans are pretty hardcore, both in Korea and in Japan! And Jiyoung's fans too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...