Which member in Kara has the most fans?

Goo_Hara_no1

356 members have voted

1. 1. What do u think?

Jiyoung has the least votes T____T no way! I think she's quite popular too! Though I believe Hara is the most popular :D

Karaholic is an international forum, so I think Jiyoung (My bias) wont be popular here lol, She's popular in Japan though, she was the only korean artist on the CDTV Japan 2011 top 30 annual ranking for favourite Female artist, coming in at no.21, no other foreigner/korean idols except her made the list, so thats quite a feat.

Plus she has the 2nd highest no. of Mixi fans in Japan, and she also came in 5th place for idols whom you want as a little sister, again, highest foreigner on the list. ..

So no need to worry about her votes here, haha, she's doing quite well these days :D, especially with her new makeover and increased skills in performing, so I'm positive her fans in SK and Japan would increase :) especially once she grads from high school, she would have time to do varieties.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although Gyuri is my bias, but i would say Hara and Nicole has the most fans....

Not to mention, Seungyeon too... and Jing slowly attracting more fans..

Park Gyuri,i still love u no matter what! :thumbup:

I'm actually a Gyuri fan but I think she's a little underrated in the group. So I voted for Hara. I just think she's really the most popular among the girls. And she also gained a lot of fans through Invincible Youth. Plus, she's also famous in Japan for being a look-a-like of Amuro Namie.

Depends where you are! I feel like Goo Hara is the most popular in Korea, but here in America, a lot of people seem to like Nicole. Fair enough, since she is an American girl anyway. Seungyeon does seem to get a lot of credit for her voice in having a good amount of OST solo tracks, so maybe that says something about her popularity in Korea as well. It would also depend on age group too, I guess, since younger fans probably appreciate looks more than vocal talent...

...but all in all, I'd say that Goo Hara is the all around "most popular" member, just because she appeals to a lot of male fans both in Korea and Japan. Her doll-like features are so perfect~

I think Hara is the most popular. I mean she is pretty and she is like the ideal type for the guys. She also has a good figure. Plus, she is a dork. But everyone has their own opinion.

Second would probably Nicole (:

I like all the members of Kara too.

Edited by Beckieee(:

The poll is unnecessary imho.

People are just going to vote in a biased manner.

But from my understanding:

Korea: Hara --> Seungyeon --> Nicole --> Jiyoung --> Gyuri

Japan: Hara --> Jiyoung --> Nicole --> Seungyeon --> Gyuri

International: Nicole --> Hara --> Seungyeon --> Gyuri --> Jiyoung

Overall: Hara

But in terms of hardcore fans, I think Seungyeon has the most~

Guyri?! well anyway, this question is not specific, because for International fans i can say that is definitely Nicole, every single video i watch about kara, most of the comments are about Nicole... and then Seungyeon for her cute actions... Jiyoung lately has been getting a lot of more fans for her look becoming more mature and she has a lot of uncle fans... Hara has always had a lot of fans, but it seems to me that lately she hasn't getting much love, especially in the comments i read about her lipsynch; she is still very popular though... and Gyuri (my ultimate bias), well idk, she is known because of her goddess image but in regard of fans, she hasn't been having many, but her fandom is growing =P (im an example).

i would say nicole! i might be bias in my opinion coz she is my ultimate fave among the girls but,i just notice it all the time while reading comments in yt and akp it seems shes the one with the most fans..international maybe but don't know about korea...

• 3 weeks later...

Objectively, I think Seungyeon and Hara have the most fans. Seungyeon seems to have the most loyal fans from the hard core Kamilias, and Hara is the most popular one. It really depends on where you are, but overall, I think it has to be Hara with the most fans. ♥ (On a side note, it seems that Hara also has the most antis, though.)

Edited by elizher