Goo_Hara_no1

356 members have voted

1. 1. What do u think?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

well, i think it's pretty obvious it's seungyeon; since she has the biggest fanclub among the members in Korea, plus she's really popular with Japanese Kamilia. Hara is more famous with the public in general and then seungyeon.

but in Japan, i think its Jiyoung, Seungyeon and then Nicole. ^^

Edited by phoenix.XD

Hmm, different people have different opinions, since Seungyeon is my 1st bias, I voted for her. (I'm a MyKamilia, so am I counted as international Kamilia ? XD)

From the view of variety, maybe it's Hara and Nicole, because they are entertaining ^^

Actually, Gyuri is entertaining too, but with her own way. Especially in Star Golden Bell. OMG, her honest, straightforward yet confident opinions or reply, always give me a crack ~

Im jiyoung biased, but i must admit Goo hara has a lot of fans since she is beautiful and appeard on one of the famous K-drama which is City hunter, but im definitely sure that on 2013. popularity of jiyoung will go up since she will act in IRIS 2 which is another hit k-drama :>

im a new jiyoung fan. been watching kara for 3 years but im a fan only just recently. i know jiyoung will get more popular with time. if she can attract me as a fan she can attract others. i regretted not being her fan earlier... :crying:

Edited by Deaththekid

One of the reasons I think Hara has the most fans is well, she has the most followers on twitter. Hara has 650k followers. Nicole has 565k, Gyuri has 443k, Jiyoung 380k, and lastly Seungyeon 205k. Obviously this isn't the best way to gauge their fans coz for one, I know Seungyeon definitely has more fans than that, but yea.

• 4 weeks later...