• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Goo_Hara_no1

Which member in Kara has the most fans?

356 members have voted

1. 1. What do u think?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

173 posts in this topic

I think it's Hara since she's been a lot of shows, CFs and now a drama.

I'm a Nicole biased but I think it's Hara. sorry Cole. TT___TT

Nicole is my bias, but I think Hara has the most fans. But I think Nicole might have more international fans, especially in the States.

I like both Nicole and Hara. But I would have to say Hara is probably the most popular out of all of them.

Though I am a mad Nicori bias, my money's on Hara; she's way too popular and way too beautiful. Nicole's 4D personality is number one though :))

hara i think..she is so pretty that make many people love her besides her charm character.. ^_^

It seems like Hara is the most popular, then Nicole, Seungyeon, Gyuri and Jiyoung (in Japan would be Hara, Seungyeon, Nicole/Jiyoung and Gyuri... I think, LOL)

I think that Hara must be the one with the most number of fans

Since she is the most popular member of the group...It is quite logical

i had a korean patient in the hospital before and we talk a lot of things about girl groups, and when i ask her whos the fampous member in kara she said its nicole, and i do think its true even im a jiyoung fan

SK - Hara, Seungyeon, Nicole

Jap- Hara, Jiyoung, Nicole

Intl- Seungyeon, Hara, Nicole/Gyuri

I think its our sweet honey cuz she's very popular with the boys n even lil kids like hair cuz she looks like a doll

Hara for 1st, Nicole for 2nd.

But for me they are all popular because each of them has unique personalities and talents so that's why people like them very much :D

In Korea, Hammie is the most popular among fans (and her fans are mostly hardcore, in fact her fans in both korea and japan are pretty hardcore heh), while overall among fans and public Hara is the most popular.

In Japan, Hara is more popular than all the rest (her Mixi fanbase has even topped most if not all of the TVXQ members if I'm not mistaken), with Jing coming in at second, followed by Nicole, SY and Gyuri. Even with the JunHara revelation Hara's fanbase is still the fastest growing ... which makes we wonder how much can Hara sell if she released a solo single ala Itano Tomomi/Maeda Atsuko heh. :D

i don't know who to choose between hara and nicole, but i think it's hara since hara appeared a lot in many tvshows, and she's dorky :D

In Korea, Hammie is the most popular among fans (and her fans are mostly hardcore, in fact her fans in both korea and japan are pretty hardcore heh), while overall among fans and public Hara is the most popular.

In Japan, Hara is more popular than all the rest (her Mixi fanbase has even topped most if not all of the TVXQ members if I'm not mistaken), with Jing coming in at second, followed by Nicole, SY and Gyuri. Even with the JunHara revelation Hara's fanbase is still the fastest growing ... which makes we wonder how much can Hara sell if she released a solo single ala Itano Tomomi/Maeda Atsuko heh. :D

this is so true!! I think that the most hardcore fans are fans of Seungyeon and also Jiyoung I would add Hara to the list too but overall, from what I have seen Seungyeon and Jing fans are more hardcore than Hara's. I could be basing it off the wrong info, but from what I have seen Jing's stuff tends to go for the most at any auctioning of Kara items followed closely by Seungyeon and Hara. At the fan-meet Seungyeon got the most cheers followed by Hara and then Jing. Also, Seungyeon's mixi is rising the second fastest after Hara's and I think she will start moving up spots pretty soon ( she obviously got off to a slow start).

I think Jiyoung's popularity is on a definite rise this year, and I won't be surprised if her korean fan-cafe numbers start reflecting that, she is starting to get some well deserved publicity because DSP and other companies are realizing that the "Giant Baby" actually has a decent sized and pretty darn hardcore fanbase which gives her the ability to move units quickly. People complain about lack of Seungyeon in the media but the girl doesn't even need the publicity, she is so darn popular without it that it's kinda insane. Also her fans should feel proud that hey sent her to the idol special; most groups sent two of their most popular members.

In general I think Seungyeon and Hara and maybe Jiyoung could release something solo and because their fans are so hardcore, it would do pretty well in both Korea and Japan for a solo single by a member of a group. I think Hara would have the "flower" numbers while Seungyeon and Jing would probably have "Dear J" and "Fui ni" numbers respectively. For me, even if numbers don't always reflect it (especially in Jing's case) their fans do a lot of the work in terms of Kara's single and album sales.

For me Hara is like Acchan,pushed by DSP and the "Ace" + lots of backing from Kara fans and tons of casual fan support.

Seungyeon is like Yuko, lots of Hardcore fan support that keeps Kara's singles and albums in the spotlight + good casual support.

Jiyoung is Mayu/Yuki, not quite as popular but still really popular with a hardcore fan backing and expensive merchandise that sells out rather quickly.

For me Hara is like Acchan,pushed by DSP and the "Ace" + lots of backing from Kara fans and tons of casual fan support.

Seungyeon is like Yuko, lots of Hardcore fan support that keeps Kara's singles and albums in the spotlight + good casual support.

Jiyoung is Mayu/Yuki, not quite as popular but still really popular with a hardcore fan backing and expensive merchandise that sells out rather quickly

Wow, I really liked this comparison!

I've always wondered why Seungyeon doesn't get as much TV-shows as other members, and I always end up thinking it's because she got kinda tired of it all. Still, it is true that her fans are pretty hardcore, both in Korea and in Japan! And Jiyoung's fans too.

I think it is hara she is the queen of IY is dorky and fimunny..and i hope the rest have alot of fans

My gorgeos baby Hara Goo of course I love her so much. She tops every polls and always on the news!

Hwaiting Hara!

i'm not really sure, but probably it's Hara (though i'm seungyeon bias. haha!)

perhaps because she appears in many variety shows

Even though I think Hara probably has the most fans, I tend to be a sucker for eyesmiles.

well, Hara of course (in S.Korea & Japan)

since her main role is the "face" of the group :)

though i think besides those countries, they are all equally popular.

one vote for hara! she's just so adorable and as everybody implies, she's like a doll (literally adn figuratively speaking)

Jiyoung has the least votes T____T no way! I think she's quite popular too! Though I believe Hara is the most popular :D

In my opinion,Nicole shine more. Even her Korean NOT so good but I think her joke are great and her singing is the best. In Kara, it rare too hear Hara voice even the maknae have more singing part. :tongue: