• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Goo_Hara_no1

Which member in Kara has the most fans?

356 members have voted

1. 1. What do u think?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

173 posts in this topic

Jiyoung has the least votes T____T no way! I think she's quite popular too! Though I believe Hara is the most popular :D

Karaholic is an international forum, so I think Jiyoung (My bias) wont be popular here lol, She's popular in Japan though, she was the only korean artist on the CDTV Japan 2011 top 30 annual ranking for favourite Female artist, coming in at no.21, no other foreigner/korean idols except her made the list, so thats quite a feat.

Plus she has the 2nd highest no. of Mixi fans in Japan, and she also came in 5th place for idols whom you want as a little sister, again, highest foreigner on the list. ..

So no need to worry about her votes here, haha, she's doing quite well these days :D, especially with her new makeover and increased skills in performing, so I'm positive her fans in SK and Japan would increase :) especially once she grads from high school, she would have time to do varieties.

I believe it is Hara who is most popular in Korea...? But Nicole is probably the favorite amongst guys, in the U.S. at least.

Edited by Force

Personally, I think Hara or Nicole would be the most popular KARA member. I think because they get a lot of exposure, more people learn about them and start to like them? I don't know. xD Jiyoung is my favorite out of the group, though. ^^

Most probably Nicole or Hara has the most fans, I like them especially Nicole ( my bias ), she attracted me when first saw their Lupin MV, hehe :)

although Gyuri is my bias, but i would say Hara and Nicole has the most fans....

Not to mention, Seungyeon too... and Jing slowly attracting more fans..

Park Gyuri,i still love u no matter what! :thumbup:

I'm actually a Gyuri fan but I think she's a little underrated in the group. So I voted for Hara. I just think she's really the most popular among the girls. And she also gained a lot of fans through Invincible Youth. Plus, she's also famous in Japan for being a look-a-like of Amuro Namie.

OF COURSE HARA SHE IS ALWAYS ON VERITY SHOWS SHE IS SO HUGE

SHE IS THE MOST POPULAR IN KARA

BUT I LIKE ALL THE MEMBERS

Depends where you are! I feel like Goo Hara is the most popular in Korea, but here in America, a lot of people seem to like Nicole. Fair enough, since she is an American girl anyway. Seungyeon does seem to get a lot of credit for her voice in having a good amount of OST solo tracks, so maybe that says something about her popularity in Korea as well. It would also depend on age group too, I guess, since younger fans probably appreciate looks more than vocal talent...

...but all in all, I'd say that Goo Hara is the all around "most popular" member, just because she appeals to a lot of male fans both in Korea and Japan. Her doll-like features are so perfect~

I think Hara is the most popular. I mean she is pretty and she is like the ideal type for the guys. She also has a good figure. Plus, she is a dork. But everyone has their own opinion.

Second would probably Nicole (:

I like all the members of Kara too.

Edited by Beckieee(:

I think Hara is the most popular too, even though I'm much more of a SeungYeon fan... Twitter seems to support that Hara is the most popular as well.

i vote for nicole , even that i think each member has a lot of fans.

I like them all~! but i voted for jiyoung :) i actually harassed the ctrl+click button hoping i could vote for 2 members. my fave actually is seungyeon and jiyoung :D

Edited by シャーラン

I am Nicole's Fan (Gyuri is my 2nd fav) but I gotta feeling that hara has the most fans out of Kara girls

But whatever... Kara for live & Nicole Banzai :thumbup:

Edited by NoorAsz

I think it will be Hara. She has high popularity in Korea and Japan! And many of my friends are fans of Hara too. :)

The poll is unnecessary imho.

People are just going to vote in a biased manner.

But from my understanding:

Korea: Hara --> Seungyeon --> Nicole --> Jiyoung --> Gyuri

Japan: Hara --> Jiyoung --> Nicole --> Seungyeon --> Gyuri

International: Nicole --> Hara --> Seungyeon --> Gyuri --> Jiyoung

Overall: Hara

But in terms of hardcore fans, I think Seungyeon has the most~

Guyri?! well anyway, this question is not specific, because for International fans i can say that is definitely Nicole, every single video i watch about kara, most of the comments are about Nicole... and then Seungyeon for her cute actions... Jiyoung lately has been getting a lot of more fans for her look becoming more mature and she has a lot of uncle fans... Hara has always had a lot of fans, but it seems to me that lately she hasn't getting much love, especially in the comments i read about her lipsynch; she is still very popular though... and Gyuri (my ultimate bias), well idk, she is known because of her goddess image but in regard of fans, she hasn't been having many, but her fandom is growing =P (im an example).

i'd say probably goo hara or nicole? although funnily enough neither of them are my favorites

I really loves Nicole the most but it seems there is nothing new on Nicole discussion page. please could someone post something new there :(

i would say nicole! i might be bias in my opinion coz she is my ultimate fave among the girls but,i just notice it all the time while reading comments in yt and akp it seems shes the one with the most fans..international maybe but don't know about korea...

i think it's Nicole. she look so perfcet.

but Hara is so cute, who doesn't love her, right?

imo,

2007-08: ham

2009: kori

late 09-present: hara

sk & jpn: hara

int'l: kori :D

I'm a solid NICOLE biased fan, but I love the other members too.

1-Nikori

2-Gyul

3-Seungyeon

4-Jing

5-Hara

Objectively, I think Seungyeon and Hara have the most fans. Seungyeon seems to have the most loyal fans from the hard core Kamilias, and Hara is the most popular one. It really depends on where you are, but overall, I think it has to be Hara with the most fans. ♥ (On a side note, it seems that Hara also has the most antis, though.)

Edited by elizher

i think its gonna be hara because among the others i see her in many variety show and when she join the IY season 1 she look outstanding there and the show really help her to become mo known :thumbup:

Mostly its Hara yet i know, but from original KARA back then its Seungyeon

cause they have alot air time past then and introduce kara until they getting more fans