[News] KARA back in Japan for Urakara

elisac0

the news was saying most of the time, "I see them smiling."

meaning, they looked happy and content.

A side character of urakara (that young dude) was saying kara looked happy while shooting urakara. He said he was a fan of kara and he felt a little flustered acting together when them. And that he is happy that kara is back together.

then they went on saying kara's songs are popular in kareoke box.

the fans were saying even though you're with someone you're not very friendly with in the karaoke box, everyone knows kpop songs so it's easy to get friendly and just play around.

they were saying the karaoke music box ranking was constantly number 2 and jumping is slowly making its way up

downloading rank, mister made number 1 before too.

and jumping in some other chart has been in the top ten all this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

maybe gyuri was tired and just wanted to sleep in somewhere quiet. It's most likely, nothing.

I started laughing like crazy when they showed ppl singing mister/jumping in the karaoke box. That's cool how lots of people knows how to sing kara's songs.

Edited by eseul

Gyuri looked really stressed and a little bit far away from the others :crying: I hope thing will be okie. At least we can spot Nicole and Hara are at her side.

I think everything is fine with Gyuri, when I saw them both leaving nad coming, she and Hara were really close to each other and they held hands the most, so I think Gyuri is ok. She is probably just stressed. She hasn't been back to her radio show and I'm sure it's bugging her, because she is really professional. So I'm thinking she just has alot on her mind.

It's just great to see them back together again. Guyri was just probably tired from the trip, but they all looked fine.

They had lots of food for them. They know them well lol. Better feed the girls or else.

Inching back to normal. Fingers still crossed.

were really close to each other and they held hands the most

i didn't watch any clips so far but i'm glad i checked all posts to learn this.

in fact, with all news that followed closely since their arrival in japan, i have mixed thoughts.

for some it's nice to see kara keeps appearing in every news reporting but i rather hope the media can give them a break!

sigh...i dont know...Gyuri and jiyoung's relationship seems strained. Gyuri looks so tired as well. :crying: I used to think that KARA was the closest group. but now im having doubts about that. I really wanna trust and believe in them, but its getting hard.

Thanks elisac0 for sharing the video and thank you eseul for the explanations.

I don't like it. I can understand they want to show their first filming day after resuming activities, but this is going too far. There were no need to talk about Gyuri's seat in the airplane.