Which member is closest to Seung Yeon?

baymon

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which member is closest to Seung Yeon?

• Gyuri
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

erm,its either goddess,hara and jing.i really dont know what happened to YeoNic,but i think cole is the only member who treats ham as an unnie(except for goddess,of course) xD JiRa always teases ham.

GyulHam has like a 'special' bond or something like that since theyre the unnies,and theyve been sharing rooms since 07-09 and 10-ish lol andddd ham is the only one who can argue with goddess xD

Now to my HaYeon lol imo theyre secretly dating lololol but sometimes ham has the 'annoyed'(lol better word,anyone?) expression when hara is like hugging her,lol maybe ham wants it to be secret?

Maknae and Fake Maknae xD i noticed that when ham is with jing,she becomes playful too.lol i never saw her do some silly stuff to the other members except for jingly *cough*2nb6arr.gif cr.timstarr *cough* in HaYeon its always Hara who's doing those stuffs xD

I think it's still the 4 girls are close to SY noona. But for being closest I choose Gyuri noona. Not only they're of the same age, also they share the same room (as shown on Invincible Youth) and hence share same thoughts, ideas, etc. :D

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri