[Jingly] Maknae and Japanese Boys!

KeiLin24

Our girls' popularity in Japan has been soaring high lately & one can imagine if the girls would continue to attend shows and stuff in Japan, they would meet some Japanese actors or idols, especially our baby Jing. Our baby Jing has that look that the Japanese men find attractive and so with so many young actors or idols from the Japanese industry, who do you think can be paired with her? Appearance-wise & personality-wise.

I can't wait for her parts in Urakara, especially her own episode. :wub:

Because she gets to act with an ikemen actor who was also known for his role as Keisuke Nago or Kamen Rider IXA in the Kamen Rider Kiva series in Japan, who had a role in the Japanese version of Hana Kimi and a fair favorite among women though he's not really that famous. :w00t:

Bonus: A little montage of maknae and her love interest in Urakara, Keisuke Kato. ^_^

jiyoung_keisuke_montage.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've seen the episode!! and her storyline is very good!!

i'm so amazed with maknae!! damn she acts so natural!!! :DDDD

she really look like a school girl.. so fitting to her...

she's so cute!! ahhh~! asdasfas

it's nice how he changed the heart of the nerd!!! :DDD

plus, i belive the nerd one was the one who send him the last letter on the novel, though robot pres. torn it :\

Kamen really look so cool with his role, but he turned me off & baby jing with that video at the end..

anyway, jing really impressed me!! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've seen the episode!! and her storyline is very good!!

i'm so amazed with maknae!! damn she acts so natural!!! :DDDD

she really look like a school girl.. so fitting to her...

she's so cute!! ahhh~! asdasfas

Although I'm Seungyeon biased, I thought that Jiyoung had the best storyline so far! And yeah, she looks like a schoolgirl once she puts on the uniform! It fits her well, in a good way of course!

• 1 month later...

In Japan there are not so much male celebrities the same age... :confused1:

And japanese boys are quite short...

JE group Hey! Say! Jump have four members who are around Jing's age (born in 1993 - 1995). Personally, I think Ryosuke Yamada would look good with Jiyoung. Both of them are sooo adorable/cute. :D I think he was on Music Station the same time when KARA was promoting Mister. :DChinen Yuri also from HSJ would be cute too. hehe.

They are both on the shorter side though. LOL.

Another younger Japanese celebritity I like:

Kamiki Ryunosuke

:D

Edited by bubblie

• 3 weeks later...

mm...is it true that Jjing likes Matsumoto Jun? ^0^

I will extremly happy if Kara invited to VIP Room Himitsu No Arashi Chan then,LOLL

yeah she likes Matsumoto Jun so so so much looolz ,

i wish too or VS ARASHI woah i wil be the happiest in the earth :blushing:

^YES! KARA on VS Arashi would be amazing. Hara would definitely do well. lol.

I'm not fond of the new format of VIP Room on HnA, but it would still be cool if Kara went on. I can see Arashi doing the Mister dance. LOL. :P

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Now that she's signing with Japanese agency, she'll probably have a lot of Japan activities (mostly acting) and will meet a lot of Japanese ikemen actor u.u I wish to see Jing acting with great actors like Kimura Takuya and such. Though their age difference is kinda hm hm, I think that'll be a good experience for Jing to learn :D