• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KeiLin24

[Jingly] Maknae and Japanese Boys!

25 posts in this topic

Our girls' popularity in Japan has been soaring high lately & one can imagine if the girls would continue to attend shows and stuff in Japan, they would meet some Japanese actors or idols, especially our baby Jing. Our baby Jing has that look that the Japanese men find attractive and so with so many young actors or idols from the Japanese industry, who do you think can be paired with her? Appearance-wise & personality-wise.

I can't wait for her parts in Urakara, especially her own episode. :wub:

Because she gets to act with an ikemen actor who was also known for his role as Keisuke Nago or Kamen Rider IXA in the Kamen Rider Kiva series in Japan, who had a role in the Japanese version of Hana Kimi and a fair favorite among women though he's not really that famous. :w00t:

Bonus: A little montage of maknae and her love interest in Urakara, Keisuke Kato. ^_^

jiyoung_keisuke_montage.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

very jealous.......

she supposed to be with meeee ..huwaaaaaa

ottoke ottoke

can't wait for her episode!!!!!! :thumbup:

they really look cute together :eyelove:

Aww Nooo!!!

Jiyoung gonna be with lots of guys!!!

I still love Jiyoung!!

Jiyoung hwaiting!

i've seen the episode!! and her storyline is very good!!

i'm so amazed with maknae!! damn she acts so natural!!! :DDDD

she really look like a school girl.. so fitting to her...

she's so cute!! ahhh~! asdasfas

it's nice how he changed the heart of the nerd!!! :DDD

plus, i belive the nerd one was the one who send him the last letter on the novel, though robot pres. torn it :\

Kamen really look so cool with his role, but he turned me off & baby jing with that video at the end..

anyway, jing really impressed me!! ^_^

i have seen Jiyoung's episode..and the boy who appeared as jiyoung love mission in this episode was so handsome and cute.if she paired with Jiyoung, i think they gonna be a perfect couple..ehehehe :P

mm...is it true that Jjing likes Matsumoto Jun? ^0^

I will extremly happy if Kara invited to VIP Room Himitsu No Arashi Chan then,LOLL

yea. i'm so jealous of the guy. wish i was there. She's around my age, so thats one good thing. Really like URAKARA. very nice show.

wah!!! they look cute together !!!!

kyopta kyopta kyopta!!!! :thumbup:

i've seen the episode!! and her storyline is very good!!

i'm so amazed with maknae!! damn she acts so natural!!! :DDDD

she really look like a school girl.. so fitting to her...

she's so cute!! ahhh~! asdasfas

Although I'm Seungyeon biased, I thought that Jiyoung had the best storyline so far! And yeah, she looks like a schoolgirl once she puts on the uniform! It fits her well, in a good way of course!

this episode is really something that can make people angry toward the nerd boy man he is such a crazy person not like this handsome boy

In Japan there are not so much male celebrities the same age... :confused1:

And japanese boys are quite short...

In Japan there are not so much male celebrities the same age... :confused1:

And japanese boys are quite short...

JE group Hey! Say! Jump have four members who are around Jing's age (born in 1993 - 1995). Personally, I think Ryosuke Yamada would look good with Jiyoung. Both of them are sooo adorable/cute. :D I think he was on Music Station the same time when KARA was promoting Mister. :DChinen Yuri also from HSJ would be cute too. hehe.

They are both on the shorter side though. LOL.

Another younger Japanese celebritity I like:

Kamiki Ryunosuke

:D

Edited by bubblie

hahaha, she looks compatible with those japanese idols...

though i prefer seeing her with the korean idols more

Japanese guys love Jing because cute (I should say kawaii~~~) is like her nature... Wait that the same reason I like Jing to... AM I JAPANESE?!?!?!!!

mm...is it true that Jjing likes Matsumoto Jun? ^0^

I will extremly happy if Kara invited to VIP Room Himitsu No Arashi Chan then,LOLL

yeah she likes Matsumoto Jun so so so much looolz ,

i wish too or VS ARASHI woah i wil be the happiest in the earth :blushing:

^YES! KARA on VS Arashi would be amazing. Hara would definitely do well. lol.

I'm not fond of the new format of VIP Room on HnA, but it would still be cool if Kara went on. I can see Arashi doing the Mister dance. LOL. :P

No no! i object she should only be with me!! lol ill be jealous if she will be paired with someone else :(

I would love to be him D: I'm really jealous. In fact I loved how she acts cute with girls haha

Aweee the guy is kawaii~
They look cute together keke, 

Jing I approve  :gemheart: /*Ofcourse Nancy doesn't approve LOOOOOOOOOL*/

Now that she's signing with Japanese agency, she'll probably have a lot of Japan activities (mostly acting) and will meet a lot of Japanese ikemen actor u.u I wish to see Jing acting with great actors like Kimura Takuya and such. Though their age difference is kinda hm hm, I think that'll be a good experience for Jing to learn :D

Aweee the guy is kawaii~

They look cute together keke,  Jing I approve  :gemheart: /*Ofcourse Nancy doesn't approve LOOOOOOOOOL*/

Noooo!!!! Why!!!! :touched:

Wants Sota to act with my baby kekeke. XoX

1 person likes this