[2011.02.07] KARA's Nicole takes on a role as a hotel doorman

Caly

KARA's Nicole takes on a role as a hotel doorman

33ept1h.jpg

KARA's Nicole takes on a role as a hotel doorman in SBS heroes. She had to use her laughter to cover her weird intepretations and inaccurate prounciations!

On the episode that was aired on 6th of february, various females heroines in the show were to act out a role in the korean show <<Hotelier>> , to be a hotel doorman in a real life situation.

During practice, Lee Hwi Jae asked Nicole whether she knows what's the meaning of "Check in", Nicole replied inconfidently: " It means to step inside the room to ask something". (*Note: Nicole is not strong in Hangul. Hence, she tends to misunderstand/not understand the meaning of some korean words. In this case, She is not sure what "check in" means in korean. Thus, she randomly guessed the meaning of it, for which her answer makes everyone laugh! :D) Nicole was then being pointed out for her inaccurate pronounciations. To make it worst, she tumbled over Lee Hwi Jae(who act as a patron of the hotel)'s luggage, revealing various taboo actions for those who worked as a hotel doorman. When Nicole asked Lee Hwi Jae if he needs any help,Lee Hwi Jae replied :"You better go and find another job.", letting Nicole laugh in embarrassment/Shyness.

Source: KARAFAMILY,TV daily

Translated by: Caly/dreamgal_91 @KH

LOL! I was laughing all the way when i read this article! xD Check in means to step inside the room and ask something. LOL! Nicoleeee you are sooo cute! xD

Thank you for the translation, Caly <3

I just watched it, and seriously, COLE IS JUST TOO CUTE!!!!!! :wub:

she is not only cute when she was confused with hangul, but also when she spoke English.

I was laughing like crazy and then replayed that part so many time. awwww, Cole <3333