[2011.02.08] Girls Talk in Top 5 for 5 Weeks

chupachups

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup1:

I know i know..hahah

I mean...,even my first time listen to girls talk album i feel like..'people should listen or they have no life but much boredness'..

LOLL

It's so grateful that the girls received by japanese fans ^_^

Japanese netizen are friendly and nice.. :eyelove:

kekeke...

Not only japanase fans, i hope thw whole world.. :lol2:

Kara fighting!

It is only a matter of time before they chart their names in history. I assume people are buying the type C now. 16 000 copies per week is impressive. It is selling like hotcakes. I hope the girls get a fair share of that amount earn.

despite the issues, the album sales still strong.

if they keep this up, they can make another history.

yet, both the girls and the fans should realize, when it happens there are something else that should be paid for it.. fame is something that can be easily taken, but hardwork will never disappointed u.

btw,thanks anne

Love to hear how much the Japan fans are supporting and showing their love to KARA with the record sales. Just hope all the logistical stuff with the Japan music company doesn't ruin anything. going strong and even stronger!!!!!

5 weeks only? How come i feel like it's been there for almost 2 months since the release?

Since it was released on 11/24 and till now, i still see it on the top 5 chart. That's like SUPER amazing because they're still higher than most other big stars' albums despite those huge stars released their album much later.

It shows how Japan love our girls. KARA is really cute and i think they fit right in Japan.

But i still hope to see them in Korea.