[2015.05.05] Japanese 12th Single [Suma☆gic/Sunshine Miracle/SUNNY DAYS]

eliza.hara구1

say yay~ kara releasing triple A Side Single on 5th of May

"Suma☆gic/Sunshine Miracle/SUNNY DAYS"

"Suma☆gic" (Trans notes: The title is a combination of summer and magic.)

Preview

Summer*Gic (radio)

Teasers

Full MV

ibqjWMuXFX8b4v.jpg

Limited Edition A

CD (16 page photobooklet) + DVD + Goods (2900 yen)

Goods: Comes with a doll featuring a member (1/10 scale, approx.)

DVD content: Suma☆gic Music Video + Music Video Making video 

Included gift: Trading card (Random 1 out of 5 designs)

ibqYSvUojcYoyp.jpg

Limited Edition B

CD (16 page photobooklet) + DVD (1600 yen)

DVD content: Suma☆gic Dance Video + Special video (planned)

iLw7NDXq9peYE.jpg

Limited Edition C

CD (Picture Label) (1000 yen)

Gyuri Ver./Seungyeon Ver./Hara Ver./Youngji Ver.

*Each picture label contains a trading card of the same member.

(The trading card included in the Picture Label CD has a different costume from the trading card of Limited Edition A and B and Regular Edition.)

ibrJXjby5nfFMr.jpg

Regular Edition 

CD (1000 yen)

*All 4 types have different jacket photos.

*The costumes for Limited Edition A and B photobooklets are different.

Tracklist:

M-1 Suma☆gic

M-2 Sunshine Miracle

M-3 SUNNY DAYS

M-4 Suma☆gic (Instrumental)

M-5 Sunshine Miracle (Instrumental)

M-6 SUNNY DAYS (Instrumental)

*The songs recorded in the CD for all editions are the same.

Pre-order Links:

CDJapan:

Limited Ver C:

HMV Japan:

Limited Ver C:

Yesasia :

Limited Ver C:

*Ver C is the individual versions 

• Like 7

I'll buy Hara version and version A or B for sure. I just need to take a look at the covers to decide and pray to the photobook from the version I choose to be the one I'll like the most. :'D

I believe there's only Hara version C. As only C version has different solo versions.

Edit: Once again failure to read has caused an error.... where are my glasses...  :gemdown:

Edited by wtimes3

DOOOO EEEET!  

Follow us to the dark side... :wakeup:

Only the group vers are the ones i could afford, i'll jst be eating chicken wraps for now  :disappointed:

Unless the people that do rush, buy out all the limited editions leaving us all with just regular.   .... Mind Blown...  :shocked:

EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY that's why even tho I'm broke I forced myself to buy for limited vers  :disappointed:

The pun title the first song has already caught my attention, and it sounds nice from the short preview posted.

Not sure though if I'd want to order type A or the Gyuri version though, or maybe both since there doesn't seem to be bonus tracks to sway my opinion towards one or the other...

The pun title the first song has already caught my attention, and it sounds nice from the short preview posted.

Not sure though if I'd want to order type A or the Gyuri version though, or maybe both since there doesn't seem to be bonus tracks to sway my opinion towards one or the other...

Wait till the FM only order.

As They will reveal more detail ..

If you order from Japan Website then yes you need to pre order now but from other international website you can order anytime as they 

will definitely has many stock available .. but these is only due to my experience for ordering from supplier only ..

But somehow you can order now if you want to ..

Goodluck and Enjoy it ..

• Like 1

what is the difference of the group version and the solo versions??

The solo versions are all Type C just with different covers and maybe extras, so the difference between them is the same difference between A, B, and C.

• Like 1

what is the difference of the group version and the solo versions??

The solo versions have a picture label of the member on the front and have a different set of photocards within them in comparison to type A/B and the regular edition have.

Track-wise, looks to be the same as any other version unless they decide to add a solo song later on at some point (though doubtful as they probably would have announced such a thing with the single as a whole).

• Like 2

Just FYI for those interested in purchasing the latest album. One very good source mentioned an online store called CD Japan? Worth checking out - the prices were somewhat reasonable compared to my contacts in Japan. My contacts were like asking almost 10% more

than this web store. Good shopping to all! :gemheart:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/

The solo versions have a picture label of the member on the front and have a different set of photocards within them in comparison to type A/B and the regular edition have.

Track-wise, looks to be the same as any other version unless they decide to add a solo song later on at some point (though doubtful as they probably would have announced such a thing with the single as a whole).

The solo versions are all Type C just with different covers and maybe extras, so the difference between them is the same difference between A, B, and C.

thank you for the explanation.. :)