[GIVEAWAY] KARA 8th Anniversary !

Yongery

ln4thqW.jpg

Hello lovely kamilias !  

Are you excited ? Its KARA's 8th anniversary ! To celebrate this awesome day, Karaholic will be holding a giveaway here in the forum.

We will be giving away ONE(1) 'SummerGic' CD ! Thats right, the new upcoming japanese release of KARA !

Anyone registered an account in Karaholic for at least 14 Days will be entitled to the giveaway.  

The one lucky winner will be selected by random, using random.org. Everyone will have a chance.  

How to enter ?
1. Write your congratulate messages for KARA's 8th anniversary here.
2. Thats it, you are in :)  

*Only one(1) winner will be selected.
*Only one post/entry per person.
*The prize CD will be the regular version.
*Trading card may or may not be included depending on availability.
*Release date of the CD is 5th May 2015.  

Giveaway end date: 5th April 2015

WINNER:

KARA_100%

Congratulations ! Please PM me on how to redeem your prize :)

• Like 11

Happy 8th Anniversary Kara!  :gemheart:

To my favorite since the day I found you, and forever my favorite for as long as you continue! Thank you for being with me during some tough times, as I am here for you during your tough times. We'll always make it through somehow and enjoy happiness in life through music. I'll always love you Kara! ~  

:gemcheer: Thank you for everything!  :gemcheer:

p.s. Thank you to the entire Karaholic team too for bringing me the Kara news I love to hear, and for hosting this giveaway!  :gemheart:

Edited by ZenChai
  • Like 1

CBMkICXUkAAd-V6.jpg

Best wishes to KARA for their 8th anniversary! Wishing them well for more years of fruitful success with longevity and prosperity!!!

Edited by onyxdragon
  • Like 1

~Happy 8th Anniversary Kara~

May the success that has come your way today lead you to a bigger achievement in the years to come 

tumblr_m1o3ovvhjF1r18qbxo4_250.gif

You have always made us all proud

tumblr_md4a0mMGD91rw6cjbo3_500.gif

tumblr_md4a0mMGD91rw6cjbo2_500.gif

• Like 1

HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY KARA!!!! I still can't believe it's been 8 years since our girls have debuted. Even though there were some tough times for KARA, our girls never let us down and to this very day still amaze me. I think this is even a more special year because it's little Youngji's first time to celebrate KARA's anniversary day. Thank you girls for all of the hard work and let's hope for many more years to come! 

• Like 1

Here's to 8 wonderful years, full of ups and downs, uncertainty and changes, but 7 fantastic girls under 1 name which has remained strong these 8 years.

We raise a glass to you.

1408809104829_wps_1_Patrick_Stewart_Ice_

Edited by ZiLong
  • Like 1

Congratulation kara!!! Thank you for giving us 8 years of happiness and love! I hope to more years to come and always keep pretty!!! HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY!! WE LOVE YOU ALL!!

• Like 1

Even in the hard times, we've always been and will always be with KARA. Even when girls left, even if girls leave, we will always be with KARA. I hope this 8th anniversary turns into a 9th and a 10th and more more more!! No matter what, this girls will always be in our hearts, because they've given us happines and love and I know no one knows how to pay them. Love you KARA, Happy 8th anniversary!!! <3

• Like 1

I should post my congratulation message here instead of SB yesterday lol...
so,

8 years has passed.
Thanks too all KARA member! Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole, Sunghee, Hara, Jiyoung, Youngji...
to always gives Kamilia really nice song every year!

• Like 1

My best wishes to KARA for their 8th anniversary.

Though it has been only two years since I knew and started loving the girls, my life has been filled up with KARA-related things.

Every time  I listen to their music, watch their variety shows and even read their SNS, I have s strong feeling that I'm such a lucky boy to have known KARA.

8th anniversary doesn't mean a stop but a point to go on, so just keep going as energetically as usual!

To Park Gyuri, Han SeungYeon, Goo Hara, Heo YoungJi, Jung Nicole, Kang JiYoung, Kim Sunghee, my lovely girls.

• Like 1

Happy 8th Anniversary Kara! 

Congratulations. Wishing all of you the happiness in the world.
We wish you every success for your career.
We are very grateful for all your hard work and happiness you has bring to us KAMILIA!
Will always be KAMILIA and always Love you KARA !
  • Like 1

Though I haven't been with Kara in their whole 8 years of hard work I am trying my best to catch up with everything that I missed. They've given me the privilege to watch them these past 4 months ^w^ I am really glad and thankful that I discovered Kara! It changed the way I think and the way I live my life. Happy 8th Anniversary Hara, Seungyeon, Gyuri and Youngji! And for Nicole and Jiyoung even though they have left Kara. They are still Kara for me -w- Thanks for the hard work! Kara-jjang! 

These have been two and a half awesome  years since I started following Kara... Kara and Kamilia are precious to me, some of the most beautiful persons i've met ever...thank you all and congratulations!

I am very new only become kamilia recent but love for this girls grew quickly

even it's my first year being fan

still give congratulations to 8 years

and hope more to come and more new kamilia like me will support!

Wishing happiness <3

Sorry am too new so please skip if giveaway >_<;;

congratulations sincere ^^

• Like 1

Congratulations KARA!  Happy 8th anniversary! 

From Break It to Mamma Mia,  you had me hooked from the beginning. I remember watching Dream concert and fell in love with your song, If you wanna. Then when you came out with Rock you with 5 members, at first it didn't come to me but I soon remembered that this group was the group that I would follow. Though there were some tough times, I am really glad that Kara is still one and hope that Kara will go on far. Seungyeon will always be my favorite but I love all of the members equally.

Kamilia is always with you! 

I am proud to say I am a Kamilia!