[2016.01.26] Seungyeon writes letter to fans about moving on from KARA and new agency

Jappy

ZJeDUSw.jpg

Seungyeon wrote a letter to fans about moving on from KARA after the group's official disbandment and joining hands with J,WIDE-Company.

On January 26, Seungyeon wrote:

"Everyone, it's been a while. It's Seungyeon. I've been wondering how I should say this, writing and erasing, and I've decided to tell you how I've been doing ever since I made a choice about my agency. I'm sorry I'm late.

I joined DSP Media when I was 19, and it's quite awkward, hard, and scary now that I've left. I'm sure you feel the same. I debuted at 20, and along with my members, I received a lot of love from fans, and we took care of each other's hurts the past 9 years. The memories we've had together are really precious in my life.

Now, I'm trying to make pretty memories and experiences with you fans under a new agency. We haven't broken apart, turned on each other, or separated before. I trust that we know you all more than anybody.

I'm always sorry that you're hurt by what the world says, but I'll try to be happy with you now. I'll meet you all more often, and I'll think about trying out different things to show you all. Even in this moment, I thank the members, team, and all of you who've worried with us. It was a very peaceful 9 years. And with our fan's love... I think that we've gone well until now. Like we have until now, I want to walk with you all with nothing going wrong."

What are your thoughts on Seungyeon's letter?

Source: Allkpop

• Like 6

Nothing in my heart but love and respect for all KARA members. Seungyeon noona always writes the most thoughtful messages.. Can't help but get a little emotional.

I'm really glad that she joined J-Wide instead of Widmay as with J-Wide she's signed on as a singer, actress and variety personality. Her vocal abilities imho are excellent, and I am happy that she is going to keep singing. Needless to say, I can't wait for what the future has in store for our girls. Supporting them all the way.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

"and it's quite awkward, hard, and scary now that I've left"...I am little worried about it,too tightly,SeungYeon.

I always think KARA is the best singing and dancing group in Korea,and bring me much of enjoyments and helps,certainly it's little regreted things of her disbandment,but things always moving forward(and may change more better)...believe me,just need some times the smoothly and sweetly feeling will come back from your original heart.

In fact you have much and big singing talence,I really like your singing,agency is not important.please take care of your health.

Regards

Henry from BS Room