[2014.10.20] KARA Youngji and Girl Generation Yoona With Their Dance "The Boys" With Different Eyes Contact

viperion

r.jpg

Girl Generation Yoona envy of KARA Youngji Choreography dancing skill.

19th October,Yoona Has appear as special guest during SBS broadcasting in Korea for "New ! Good Sunday Room-mate".
She been invited together by Sunny during the show.

Yoona excited and applaud when Comedian Cho SeHo also show Youngji her dance.
The Fangirl Yoona could not hide her delight when Youngji show off her dancing skill of 
"The Boys" and suprising her.

They pretending on the stage with Youngji pretending to be Yoon and together with Sunny "The Boys".
Yoona show thumbs up for Youngji with her warmly hug.Sunny say,"Our Youngest Maknae" with delighted.

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com 
  • Like 5

tbh, i didn't fancy soka moments until youngji and roommate. of course, the recent snsd problem also plays a part.

sincerely, i hope both groups last forever or at least longer than haters & moaners hope.

Edited by red4summer

tbh, i didn't fancy soka moments until youngji and roommate. of course, the recent snsd problem also plays a part.

sincerely, i hope both groups last forever or at least longer than haters & moaners hope.

I just love SuKa moments - not SoKa. I've never been a fan of GG at all, but Sunny is just the coolest. I couldn't help but love her after she spent lots of time with Hara and Jiyoung on Invincible Youth. It's great to see Sunny with Youngji this time. It seems like a rite of passage to hang out with Sunny if you are a new member of Kara.  :gemhoho:

*Fangirling* Both SNSD and KARA moment ! I'm waiting patiently for Roommate EP 23 with English sub ! 

Hehe, both alligators, SNSD Yoona and KARA Youngji <3

Do you mean episode 24? Episode 23 has been available subtitled for about a week now and 24 should be posting today.

Edited by ZenChai
  • Like 1