[2015.02.27] Hara admits people sometimes don't recognize her, Kang Ho Dong still thinks she's beautiful

HaraKamilia

On a recent broadcast of KBS2's 'Invisible Man,' KARA's Hara said she was concerned that people would not recognize her during the show. Say what?

During the episode, the cast members were preparing to surprise employees at an office building who took the elevator by standing inside the elevator and greeting them. The conversation started when comedian Jung Tae Ho showed up with a complete makeover and said that he was worried that the office employees would not recognize him. 

At this, Hara said, "What do I do if they don't recognize me?" When the set shot her a quizzical look, evidently confused by her concern (hello, she's Hara!), Hara clarified, "Whenever I ride the elevator at the supermarket or the mall, there are people who don't recognize me.

Imagine riding an elevator with KARA's Hara and realizing only in retrospect that you failed to recognize her.

I don't know about elevators, but put KARA's Hara on the stage and the gorgeous star will be hard to miss for sure. Even at the beginning of the episode, MC Kang Ho Dong had to comment on Hara's looks, saying, "I thought a doll was walking towards me," before he could even greet her.

Source

• Like 7

Oh, Hara! I would recognize you from a mile away.  :thankful: I would freak out if I got in an elevator with the real Hara.
I'd ask anyone who looked like Hara if she was Hara anyway just to be sure I didn't miss a golden opportunity. 

• Like 1

Similar to your post Saznizam....I would be speechless and in utter awe to be in the same area with these KARA goddesses. To meet and greet them in person (especially in my local area) would be fantastic and truly a privilege.  :gemflower:          I saw a couple of these HARA ON & OFF episodes and I was surprised that both Goo Hara and Han Seungyeon were not recognized at the Tokyo Disneyland amusement park (one of the first episodes). This episode was Goo Hara and Heo Youngji were shopping in a suburb of Tokyo (Harajuku) while bowling and hanging around. Yet there were no one asking for their autographs or posing for photos. Weird to see that since Japan totally adores KARA and they have been in a lot of talk shows from 2008 - present.   :harac3:      http://youtu.be/tEM885HEZpw

Edited by onyxdragon
  • Like 1

Yet there were no one asking for their autographs or posing for photos

To them (I assume), an autograph or a photo with their idol isn't the most important thing for them. I think for them, to see them and to greet them is a privilege in itself. It could also be a form of respect. Since we as fans love our idols, we wouldn't want to hassle or disturb them in ways that would make them uncomfortable.

Edited by Saznizam