7 members have voted

1. 1. Suggestion Received through fans

• Malaysia
    • Singapore
    • China
    • Philippines
    • Indonesia
    • Other (Pls Specify in Comment Box)

Glad for everyone that send me message recently as I was stuck with all my schedule for HSY fan club recently ..

First of all thank you for everything that made our 1st Kamilia Meeting successful. And the Former kara member really appreciate it  .

Regarding the next Kamilia meeting I was not really sure as I am not staff of Karaholic anymore, So I am not authorized to organised any event through Karaholic here .

So maybe you need to consult Karaholic Admin for more details ..

I am gladly to join if there is any gathering with International fans around the world if the timing is right ..

So Lastly I was so thankful for everyone that send me message and I was very appreciated it ..

Thank You for message and feel free to PM me if you need any more inquiry .. Thanks you  

Goodbye 

• Like 6

You can view our meet up with Malaysian Kamilias on Jan 2016 here : http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20059&p=748344

Please do reach out to any one of the admins here and we will do our best to help. Oh and viperion can help too right ? :D

• Like 1

Hello There ..

I has a suggestion and which I feel is pretty fair to all parties ..

Let Set a date , and let all kamilia around the world celebrate it at their own country with fellow kamilia friends at the same date and then post the picture here in karaholic ...

I used to do it at Japan during Kamilia Day in which we all celebrate at the difference region at the same date. It was very successful here for us in Japan .

So I feel It can applies for International Fan Kamilia Meeting too ..So that if we can do it , It can made people think that not only Japan & Korea Kamilia is active only but instead International Kamilia is also very active ..

Well, this is only my suggestion .. Hope Admin of Karaholic can Consider ..

Well, Good Luck Guy ..

• Like 1