[COMEBACK] Full Bloom - Damaged Lady - Fan Support Guide

iammai

so...I tried going through all of this in one go and LOOL the frustration of an international fan hits in! haha anyways, thank you for this guide! Ive done a number of them successfully! haha 

So does this means that we can't download the songs digitally except for iTunes(which doesn't count to the weighing of Korean music charts)??

TUTORIAL FOR M&TV Talk (VOTING FOR INKIGAYO)

Download Application M&TV Talk (엠앤TV톡) on Google Play Store and/or App Store

6PpSf2O.png

Register on the application (회원가입)

M0WGaju.png

tMafj6m.png

BGVLACT.png

Click on [ 인기가요 사전투표 ] (Vote for Inkigayo)

xs91M5P.png

Click on the yellow Vote [투표] button for KARA's Damaged Lady

TKlPFd0.png

Click on the button Confirm [투표하기]

5wsTfkx.png

Finished!

5N23ZYT.png

~ ~ ~ ~

PS: Remember to vote on MNet Countdown and MBC Show Champion too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why can't I receive the verification link from those site?? In GaOn and MelOn.. I can't receive from both... 

When did you register? Today, yesterday or the day before... when? Cause registering on some websites sometimes may take more time, especially if the verification-link is sent manually.

When did you register? Today, yesterday or the day before... when? Cause registering on some websites sometimes may take more time, especially if the verification-link is sent manually.

For MelOn, i register weeks ago.. and GaOn, Today..

For MelOn, i register weeks ago.. and GaOn, Today..

Hi & sorry for the delay,

If you still have the same problem: First look into your Spam-box, if nothing try to log-in directly, if no then subscribe again using a different e-mail address, if still no then you will have to contact the technical support at MelOn/GaOn.

Hi & sorry for the delay,

If you still have the same problem: First look into your Spam-box, if nothing try to log-in directly, if no then subscribe again using a different e-mail address, if still no then you will have to contact the technical support at MelOn/GaOn.

Okay, thanks.. I'm now trying to sign up again using different e-mail.. because I can find any mail from MelOn and GaOn! >.<

Thanks for your help.. 

• 2 weeks later...

lol. that was also my favorite when I first heard of it. :thankful:

btw, I think we should be talking about this in this thread: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15614 :good:  :good: 

• 3 weeks later...