141022 Jiyoung Assassination Classroom News

edr49890

hmm, 55secs - 1:09. Is she saying something like "No, that's not my name (or i don't want you to call me that, that's wrong). My name is V. something something Vitch. You understand." lol. My Japanese so bad. I want a real translator please :). Thank you.

vic + ***** = vitch??? im so lost haha

Edited by MikezMG
  • Like 2

hmm, 55secs - 1:09. Is she saying something like "No, that's not my name (or i don't want you to call me that, that's wrong). My name is V. something something Vitch. You understand." lol. My Japanese so bad. I want a real translator please :). Thank you.  

"She is nicknamed "######-sensei" after Karma shortened her name when she told them to call her "Jelavic-onēsama." It is a pun; the -vić in her name is pronounced -bitchi because of the students* accent." That explains it :D

• Like 3

kamiliakaraholic48 uploaded an english subbed version a couple days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlvZjcb8EVw

it was interesting to hear her co-actor's criticism. hopefully she will get smoother at delivering her lines as she gets more practice!

• Like 2

it was interesting to hear her co-actor's criticism. hopefully she will get smoother at delivering her lines as she gets more practice!

Damn, "especially the male casts were happy. She's really sexy."  :wakeup: 

Thanks by the way. Yeah, it's nice hearing an honest opinion.

• Like 3