Official Nail Shop Paris Thread

eliza.hara구1

GOOGLE translate

Gyuri and sign each other's yearbooks and nail salon or day ♥ Paris Gyuri while acting as a polite and did not see a good man seems to just work together again hagopeun friend ^ ^ nail salon and ask a lot of interest Paris every Friday 23:00 MBC Queen ♥ Also distressing publicity;

BMNAEeiCQAADWEc.jpg

OMONA what ISH this ..... you said no kissing scene for you Song Jae Rim :o

Tf3WRCq.png

xwsxo.jpg

credit twitter

Hehe.. Finally some caps for Kei-Bunny and they are KISSing~

I'm in team Kei too.. Please maintain Kei-Bunny until the end.. >.< xDD

^ Who is that? one of the actress in NSP??

Jun Ji Hoo And Park Gyu Ri From ‘Nail Shop Paris’ Show Off Cute V-Poses

20130607161610358.jpg

A picture of actor Jun Ji Hoo and Park Gyu Ri showing off cute V-poses was revealed on MBC’s Drama Net and MBC’s QueeN Drama Nail Shop Paris. The photo shows Jun Ji Hoo in matching jacket and knitted sweater, gazing at the camera together with KARA’s Park Gyu Ri wearing a purple color sweater.

What especially caught viewers’ attention was the V-pose the two made — looking like a couple.

In the show, Alex (Jung Ji Hoo) is still unaware that Yeo Joo (Park Gyu Ri) is actually a woman dressed in men’s clothing, and treats her like a younger brother. As the drama reaches its climax, Kay (Song Jae Rim) and Jin (Thunder) find out about Yeo Joo’s cross-dressing.

Following this, it leaves viewers wondering when Alex will notice Yeo Joo’s true identity.

Nail Shop Paris airs on June 7 at 11pm on MBC QueeN.

cr : nate news

Can't wait for tonight's episode .. its getting more exciting :o

a lil bit of gyuri and thunder here on Thunder NG-scenes xDD

credit uploader

hehehehehe xDDD
thunder is really cute , i don't like him before , but after NSP i change my opinion xDDD

i found this http://makjang-noona.tumblr.com/post/53006463438/they-look-so-happy-but-i-was-laughing-so-hard#notes

this is my most most most favourite scene in NSP!!!!! it's just soooo sweet!!!!!! she needs to be with Kay!! :geminluv: :geminluv: