[Hamtastic] Seungyeon Jang Ok-Jung , Live for Love Thread

FINALLY HAMMIE MY LOVE

ARTICLE SOURCE: http://www.karaholic...825#entry634825

PLEASE DON'T KISS HAMMIE MY LOVE :gemangry::gemangry::gemangry:

1370265906_520464.jpg
========================================================================================================================================================================================================
Today's episode of Jang Ok Jung

k45.png

k52.png

k69.png
k71o.png
k76.png
k100.png
k107.png
k117.png
k122.png
k147.png
k151.png
k152.png
k184.png
More

5ff63e44179e359449929918aad732c0_7FLLTna5ff63e44179e359449929918aad732c0_FXkbEur
5ff63e44179e359449929918aad732c0_Kyrtxz5
5ff63e44179e359449929918aad732c0_mH9I4Qh
5ff63e44179e359449929918aad732c0_jSQNN44
5ff63e44179e359449929918aad732c0_eFz7L2n
5ff63e44179e359449929918aad732c0_1BVTdVs

oh Noooooooooo!

I'm afraid there will be more intimate scenes coming out especially with the king..

there's already tons of kissing and bed scenes between KTH and YAI since it's melodrama fusion sageuk and all..(I never saw that many scenes in sageuk drama before) but what if it happen to Hammie too? If there's kiss scene? :scared:

I don't know what to say but Hammie will always be forever saint for me.. :P:D

:teary::productive:

Edited by rhe-c

oh Noooooooooo! I'm afraid there will be more intimate scenes coming out especially with the king.. there's already tons of kissing and bed scenes between KTH and YAI since it's melodrama fusion sageuk and all..(I never saw that many scenes in sageuk drama before) but what if it happen to Hammie too? If there's kiss scene? :scared: I don't know what to say but Hammie will always be forever saint for me.. :P:D

:teary::productive:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH I WANT it while I HATE it to happen hehe

[20130604][Jang Ok Jung ] Ep18 Preview

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10j2xb_20130604-jang-ok-jung-ep18-preview_shortfilms

NO!!! I don't want to see intimate scene for Ham lol. They just could suggest what it should happen without showing in on screen.

Even if for now Seungyeon has not many scenes...I find she is doing a really good job in portraying Suk-bin caracter. Her acting is really nice !

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH I WANT it while I HATE it to happen hehe [20130604][Jang Ok Jung ] Ep18 Preview

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10j2xb_20130604-jang-ok-jung-ep18-preview_shortfilms

yeah I kinda want it too but I don't know if I can "brave" enough to see it LOL

ottoke? :D

NO!!! I don't want to see intimate scene for Ham lol. They just could suggest what it should happen without showing in on screen.

Even if for now Seungyeon has not many scenes...I find she is doing a really good job in portraying Suk-bin caracter. Her acting is really nice !

I agree, I still and keep replaying the cut now.. :D

her body language and that tone, the seductive one.. imagine how she'll act in front of the king? when they're alone OMG OMG!! :gemnoway:

Edited by rhe-c

True ..but i want MORE hehe

yeah I kinda want it too but I don't know if I can "brave" enough to see it LOL

ottoke? :D

I agree, I still and keep replaying the cut now.. :D

her body language say it all, the seductive one.. imagine how she'll act in front of the king? when they're alone OMG OMG!! :gemnoway:

OMG im FANBOYING MODE

ApcDzaT.jpg

Ratings: Mon, 06.03.13] ‘Jang Ok Jung’ Reaches Its Highest Ratings with the Birth of a Prince

2013-06-04 10:01 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
Although it wasn’t able to reach the number one spot, SBS’ Jang Ok Jungmanaged to receive its highest ratings to date.

On Monday night, Jang Ok Jung recorded 11.4 percent with Jang Ok Jung (Kim Tae Hee) giving birth to the King (Yoo Ah In)’s son. Kim Tae Hee, whose acting has often been doubted, was praised during the baby delivery scene for not holding back.

Meanwhile, MBC’s Gu Family Book ranked number one, but slipped from its previous ratings, despite the kiss scene between Suzy and Lee Seung Gi.

48208171.jpg
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Monday June 3, 2013

Dramas

1. MBC Gu Family Book 17.5

2. SBS Jang Ok Jung 11.4

3. KBS Shark 6.7

tvN Cyrano Agency 0.582 (tvN+OnStyle)**

Variety

1. KBS Hello 8.4

2. SBS Healing Camp 7.1

Cable

tvN Baek Ji Yeon′s People Inside 0.153

tvN Taxi 0.342 (8 PM) & 0.480 (12:20 AM)

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research
**Numbers may vary due to calculations and other factors

Photo Credit: SBS

:geminluv::geminluv::geminluv::geminluv::geminluv:

• BIG HIGH RESOLUTION SCREEN CAPTURE
Kalgael by 0.0

Can any kind soul tell me.... is Seung Yeon doing OST for JOJ?......

saw a post earlier about this n got all hyped up ... but now there's no new about it anywhere..... hope she could at least do an OST ..... if not for increase in her screen time.... T T

Can any kind soul tell me.... is Seung Yeon doing OST for JOJ?......

saw a post earlier about this n got all hyped up ... but now there's no new about it anywhere..... hope she could at least do an OST ..... if not for increase in her screen time.... T T

it's coming soon I think, so far there are 4/5 osts have been released.. waiting for Hammie's one :)

ADDED PICTURE