[Hamtastic] Seungyeon Jang Ok-Jung , Live for Love Thread

I usually visit JOJ threat in Soompi but I slowly start to feel tired to go there. I can understand people hate toward Suk-bin character because I somehow feel the same and if Seungyeon doesn't play this character it would entirely hate on Suk-bin...but I really feel tired reading comments saying Seungyeon doesn't suit the role just because she looks too young or because she is not pretty enough to compete against Kim Tae Hee. I even wonder if those people make some research before posting such comments. If they critic Seungyeon for her acting...I would accept better...although she has not even yet a decent screen time to give people the opportunity to judge her acting lol. I just hope Seungyeon will blow people with her acting and prove to everyone how good actress she can be!

I usually visit JOJ threat in Soompi but I slowly start to feel tired to go there. I can understand people hate toward Suk-bin character because I somehow feel the same and if Seungyeon doesn't play this character it would entirely hate on Suk-bin...but I really feel tired reading comments saying Seungyeon doesn't suit the role just because she looks too young or because she is not pretty enough to compete against Kim Tae Hee. I even wonder if those people make some research before posting such comments. If they critic Seungyeon for her acting...I would accept better...although she has not even yet a decent screen time to give people the opportunity to judge her acting lol. I just hope Seungyeon will blow people with her acting and prove to everyone how good actress she can be!

I read your last post and I can't help but to hate that poster who said everyone entitled to their opinion but didn't give a sh*t about others' explanation and opinion.. SMH

That thread is so informative until I read the crap comments abut our lovely Ham so I stopped there.. I hate how they said they never hate on SY but keep saying she's not good enough, she can't compare to KTH's beauty blablabla... also about how that thread belong to their lovely main OTP and other characters' supporter have no place there..

most posters there have a very high opinion of their selves, they are no better that those narrow-minded K-netizens who keep bashing on Hammie because she's an idol and all.. screw them!

I feel like I want to make a new account there and make announcement about how I think Hammie is prettier than KTH, that way they can sue me for the opinion I had.. but I'm too lazy to do that so..screw them! :P

meanwhile... 0912e10088d9654634ce3bc77468daa4_Ah9b8SP:gemadmire:

Edited by rhe-c

i saw to...i join joj thread bcoz of drama but..they say that thread for KTH AND YAI...what the hell..so i just read only i dont want to comment..they comment make me angry..they too harsh for a rookie actress..i get bash few time bcoz i stand/comment for my hammie..if you read early..thay say..i dont even know who is sy..but i hate him bla bla bla...so annoying..cant act...but it okay..if they said they hate suk bin.that means hammie act so real to be bad person..i cannot wait to see hammie and the king together and kick out joj..hihi

yes it is really frustrating to read all those harsh comments on JOJ thread.... i go there to get inputs on how the drama is progressing n to get more info about our precious hammy, but those JOJ otp manics just ruin everything. at one point i flagged few of those comments coz they were unbearable ... but then they started explaining that they weren't hating on hammy n blah blah so i pm'ed them my apologies... i thought may be they really didn't mean those comments toward hammy but i guess i thought wrong.... they talk about how rediculous those knetizen's are for being tough on kth n stuff... but u know what... they are worst than knetizen's. they just want their OPT on the screen all time. the dramas name is "JOJ live in love", but that doesn't mean JOJ needs to be in even single scene with the king being in love.

i just get so pissed reading some of the comments i don't know what i'm writing anymore... have too much on my mind.... i guess we'll have to wait for hammy to settle down in there n show them what she can do..i also hope they r not only using hammy's name to venture into Japan..that would be just BS

..... :phew:

yes it is really frustrating to read all those harsh comments on JOJ thread.... i go there to get inputs on how the drama is progressing n to get more info about our precious hammy, but those JOJ otp manics just ruin everything. at one point i flagged few of those comments coz they were unbearable ... but then they started explaining that they weren't hating on hammy n blah blah so i pm'ed them my apologies... i thought may be they really didn't mean those comments toward hammy but i guess i thought wrong.... they talk about how rediculous those knetizen's are for being tough on kth n stuff... but u know what... they are worst than knetizen's. they just want their OPT on the screen all time. the dramas name is "JOJ live in love", but that doesn't mean JOJ needs to be in even single scene with the king being in love.

i just get so pissed reading some of the comments i don't know what i'm writing anymore... have too much on my mind.... i guess we'll have to wait for hammy to settle down in there n show them what she can do..i also hope they r not only using hammy's name to venture into Japan..that would be just BS

i saw to...i join joj thread bcoz of drama but..they say that thread for KTH AND YAI...what the hell..so i just read only i dont want to comment..they comment make me angry..they too harsh for a rookie actress..i get bash few time bcoz i stand/comment for my hammie..if you read early..thay say..i dont even know who is sy..but i hate him bla bla bla...so annoying..cant act...but it okay..if they said they hate suk bin.that means hammie act so real to be bad person..i cannot wait to see hammie and the king together and kick out joj..hihi

Lets also fight for it..lets say ..We are disappointed too..they can't bash us heheh..

BMNM3ryCMAA6_bB.jpg
BMNN2xRCcAAy1X8.jpg
BMNOEh7CQAAYP9n.jpg

Sorry guys i also put my INPUT in JOJ SOOMPI thread ..it annoys me a lot ..why they KEEP talking about SB ANNOYING thing..

if you read my comment..sorry ,,im just pissed

Luckily I dont visit other sites other than Karaholic lol. Because I knew there will always be someone who will talk bad about one or another. I have been through all those nonsense and really got frustrated.

IKR! all they want is their OTP love birds in every single frame making love all the time with happy fairytale ending, don't care about history and don't want any conflict involved and keep blaming SB character for the cause of JOJ's tragic death, like WTF!

huh..I guess I'm done with my ranting.. back to the positive thought that Hammie will rock the scene on Monday and Tueday :D

I'm arguing to them..so please don't hate me.....

Before I would stop you to stop arguing to them but now I will support you instead lol.

If I have much courage I probably will join your force to fight back against them.

And to me...Seungyeon may not be as pretty as their Kim Tae Hee...but she is x1000 times more talented.

Edited by Solin

Before I would stop you to stop arguing to them but now I will support you instead lol.

If I have much courage I probably will join your force to fight back against them.

And to me...Seungyeon may not be as pretty as their Kim Tae Hee...but she is x1000 times more talented.

well i already posted my sentiment ..to them...

if you can read it.. i hope you agreed at page466

me also..i think...i start arguing with them first..hihi..that thread so annoying....i hate them..

agree .... hammie so beautiful / look young for me...bcoz if i see kim tae hee acting..she really look old with yoo ah in...btw i dont care about the king..i just want watch my hammie debut acting...

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

2101271025_3GgAnBv9_ham01.jpg

2101271025_xRv4gI6p_ham02.jpg

2101271025_9RXOalzw_ham03.jpg

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

I'm glad I streamed tonight's episode.. the valiant has turned into villain and more screen time for Hammie..yay!

I swear she looks like 10 years younger everytime I see her in this drama :D

and tomorrow's gonna be cooler..!

only remained 4 episodes left..can they extend it to 30 episodes for more Ham Sookbin, please... :D

Edited by rhe-c

I'm glad I streamed tonight's episode.. the valiant has turned into villain and more screen time for Hammie..yay!

I swear she looks like 10 years younger everytime I see her in this drama :D

and tomorrow's gonna be cooler..!

only remained 4 episodes left..can they extend it to 30 episodes for more Ham Sookbin, please... :D

Nah that's the sequel. Ham will be the lead in another Sookbin drama.

glad..hammie will coming more screen tommorow i hope.....hihi

capture Trailer

95812693.jpg

35716923.jpg

130610 장옥정 사랑에살다_KARA 승연 Cut_3 (예고)

i think she look so beautiful here..omg...i keep watching his cut again and again...

glad..hammie will coming more screen tommorow i hope.....hihi

i think she look so beautiful here..omg...i keep watching his cut again and again...

are you love888 right?..hehe lets talk there sometimes hehe

okay let this be my last rant, from now on I will never ever go to that Soompi forum again,ever!! yesterday I went there and regret my self after read some bit**es' comments about Ham's suitability for the role like again and still same old shayt?! well ###### them!

but then I read recap of episode 19 and found a very nice comment about Ham; can't help but to share it here :)."..and Maid Choi is really a breath of fresh air for me. I know she looks so young like a kid and all, but I find her acting so appealing as the one who will steal Lee Soon’s heart" http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2013/06/10/recap-jang-ok-jung-live-in-love-episode-19/

:refreshed:

faith in k-drama fans restored

Edited by rhe-c