[Hamtastic] Seungyeon Jang Ok-Jung , Live for Love Thread

Kim Tae-hee imitates "Couples"

photo319542.jpg

Kim Tae-hee posted pictures of herself parodying the TV program "Couples" on the 17th. She took an awkward picture of herself and Han Seung-yeon then another one of Lee Sang-yup in the back.

Kim Tae-hee is glaring at Han Seung-yeon in the picture. Lee Sang-yup is standing behind them with his hands gathered in front.

Kim Tae-hee added a subtitle saying, "The 1st girl isn't too happy with Choi who's a newbie here".

Netizens say, "This is so witty", "She's so funny", "If this was real it would be awesome" and more.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae-hee is starring as Jang Ok-jeong in the SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong".

if they still start flames, post this for me:

Sure fans can overreact, but only because of oveexposure of irrational hatred and slanderous tone toward a newcomer. This is her first big role and fans came to support her. Instead what they see is relentless unwarranted vitriolic attacks towards her. Everything from her looks, height, eyes, baby-face, voice and even teeth have been ridiculed beyond rationality. This is mature discussion? Now I know what to expect when I visit other drama threads. Fortunately there are still some levelheaded members who provide mature and insightful discussion without resorting to vulgarity and hostility (e.g. pelicancharm, briseis, yuu).

EPISODE 22 HQ Quality

MORE PICTURES

I must be really spoiled by having watched Dong Yi first because I can't seem the grasp these new characteristics of Suk Bin or any of the characters in this drama as a whole... hahaha... It's a shame though, the series could've been better and the other characters wouldn't have received so much hate if the writers and producers would have integrated the characters more, maybe even introducing them earlier in to the series. But yes, SeungYeon is actually doing a really good job with her character. If her character is meant to be hated then she's doing her job right since everyone seems to be up and armed about her appearance.

Side note, was that SeungYeon I heard for the ending song of the most recent episode? Episode 22? If it is, I want to hear the full song. Now! Her vocals were outstanding.

I must be really spoiled by having watched Dong Yi first because I can't seem the grasp these new characteristics of Suk Bin or any of the characters in this drama as a whole... hahaha... It's a shame though, the series could've been better and the other characters wouldn't have received so much hate if the writers and producers would have integrated the characters more, maybe even introducing them earlier in to the series. But yes, SeungYeon is actually doing a really good job with her character. If her character is meant to be hated then she's doing her job right since everyone seems to be up and armed about her appearance.

Side note, was that SeungYeon I heard for the ending song of the most recent episode? Episode 22? If it is, I want to hear the full song. Now! Her vocals were outstanding.

Hammie sing ost???in the ending story??omg..poor him..in 2 ep more??

JOJ EP23 SeungYeon Cut :

credit uploader

LAST EPISODE today ... it seems so fast ~

now SECRET LOVE preview ...

hehehe

time to fast ........

yes JOJ dies in her beloved King's arms, big thanks to that evil Choi Sukwon,LOL

God she's so bad!

I didn't watch the final scene due to the major black-out in my place so I don't know the detail things, just knowing from the news..

can't wait for the full cut :D

@edr49890

I love your siggy but isn't that against the rule, the big size I mean? :D

Edited by rhe-c

yes JOJ dies in her beloved King's arms, big thanks to that evil Choi Sukwon,LOL

God she's so bad!

I didn't watch the final scene due to the major black-out in my place so I don't know the detail things, just knowing from the news..

can't wait for the full cut :D

@edr49890

I love your siggy but isn't that against the rule, the big size I mean? :D

finally ok jung die...hammie act really good..i cannot watch ok jung today..huhu..still waiting for the the cut...hu