[Haradoll] Hara Solo Debut - ALOHARA (Can You Feel It?)

twitter update - 150718

yyG2nmR.png

RPYWd8u.jpg

zWnHyAY.jpg

[KR.Hara] Hara Goo that got surrounded by choco chip cookies 1f600.png1f605.png ~ 초코칩 쿠키에 둘러쌓인 하라구 1f600.png1f605.png

trans by yooniqda_

Screenshot_1.png

CKRF-aTUEAAkmsM.jpg
CKQ-fj2UAAAzP7I.jpg

Ice cream sent by gyuri onnie !!!♡♡ onnie~~thanks!!♡♡❤enjoying it with kamilia~ eat it while it soft before it melts~♡ 
~규리언니가 보내주신 아이스크림 !!!♡♡ 언니~~고마워요!!♡♡❤카밀리아와 맛있게~ 촉촉할때 먹어요 녹아버리기전에~♡

trans by yooniqda_

gyuri twitter - 150719

Screenshot_2.png

[KR.Gyuri]
our cool second daughter... have strength and do well for your CCC stage 
~
우리 멋진 둘째에요... 초코칩쿠키 무대 마저 힘내서 잘하라구 https://t.co/BfoHK9bIi9

gyulggool is love  :gemheart:
  • Like 1

ccc fan account - mini fanmeeting on 19/7

Source: @9hara_mom | Trans: Yuda

1) Q. Who’s idea is to wink on the stage?

A. I did it, because I’m a pro.

2) Q. Will you perform CCC on Karasia?

A. It’s a Korean song so I can’t perform it.

3) Q. What’s the pros and cons of doing solo promotion?

A. Pros : Waiting time to do makeup is much shorter.

Cons : It’s lonely during the ending of music show. I stick with onnies from other groups.

4) Q. The reason to choose CCC as the title song?

A. Everyone are coming back with a fun dance song, so I’m trying to do something different. I hope it will be something that you can enjoy the more you listen to it.

5) Hara asked who came from Japan? Lots of fans raised their hands. Hara asked when will they go   back and said “All of you are rich”.. “You can go to Korea-Japan, you must have lots of money”

6) Hara asked for fans to give recommendation of pop songs or Japanese song for her solo stage during Karasia by sending mention to her on Twitter.

7) Q. Are there any dance practice video? 

A: Hara said that she filmed one while using name tag then she asked a DSP staff to upload it.

8) Q. Are there any other songs that doesn’t included in the album?

A. There are a lot. 

Q. Please upload it.

A. How can I upload it? Should I release singles?

9) Hara said that she gained strength from the fans’ cheers even though she is doing pre-recording every day on early morning.

10) Hara said that at first many people saying bad things about her song then the fans shouted back  “No! It’s really nice”.

11) She sit comfortably in front and said that since the atmosphere is really comfortable should we  play for 30 minutes?

12) The staff said to stop receiving questions, Hara said “already 30 minutes passed?” and she looks really regret it.

13) Q. Do you have any plan for concert in Korea?

A. We will consider to do it toward the end of the year even if it’s just a small one.

14) Q. You won’t do a fansign?

A. That’s right, why are we not doing it? (while looking at the DSP Staff)

15) Hara said next week will be her last week of promotion.

16) Hara said that her expression on the last pre-recording for 'How Is It' was really awesome so it’s a pity that the one broadcasted was the first pre-recorded one. (Usually they do couple of take for pre-recording)

Source: @eem1011 | Trans: Yuda

1) Hara: Originally the title song was “Hara Gu” but it was changed in the middle of preparation. Why you asked? I like all of the songs in my album but I wanted to stand out in the middle of the girl group competition. Since everyone coming back with dance song (so I changed the title song). I started while thinking that I will get cursed at.

2) Hara asked what the fans think about CCC and they all said it’s great, etc....

Hara : Ah.. you’re lying!!!!

Then she said that it must be between likes and dislike. She said that people who dislike her must dislike the song too.

3) The fans were singing congratulation song for her solo while she hold the cake and was going for   

photo time, then Hara said it’s heavy then she sits comfortably.

4) Pros and Cons of doing solo

(Just addition from the points above) The cons is it’s lonely but SNSD and SISTAR onnies take care of me.

5) When Hara made her appearance, she saw that Seventeen’s fans are waiting at the back

Hara: (Looking at Seventeen fans) Who is next??

Seventeen Fans: Seventeen~~~

Hara: Ah, Seventeen~! Seventeen is great~! Seventeen fans, we’ll do our fan meeting first for a   little bit, please excuse us...

6) Fans: You won’t do fansign?

Hara: Fansign? Exactly. Damn, Dsp!!!!

The fans burst out laughing

Hara: Everyone say it like that, right?

via aloharakoo (take out will full credits)

• Like 1

[2015.07.19] Solo Goo Hara, Choco Chip Cookie, Sexuality, and then Sincerity

• ‘Choco Chip Cookie’ and Sexuality

11728938_428270937367188_243472178240422

Personally, my first encounter with ‘Solo Singer’ Goo Hara’s ‘Choco Chip Cookie’ wasn’t the song but the MV. 

Is it because I was focused on the fresh and beautiful video with Koh Samui as background, but the song passed by just like that. However a couple of hours later, I saw a recommended article of a senior reporter on SNS and I gained interest again.

This senior who normally has high standards for esthetic, focused on the hidden beauty inside the lyric instead of the beautiful Koh Samui background nor Goo Hara’s visual. He give his score as ‘Stimulating my nerves’.

At that time finally I started to see the metaphor and analogy that prompts secret and subtle sexual fantasy and romance within ‘Choco Chip Cookie’.

To avoid misunderstanding, the sexuality within ‘Choco Chip Cookie’ wasn’t something that was suggestive or explicit. Instead, it was pretty and lovely that it will be suited to be expressed with the word “beautiful”.

Using analogies and metaphors that subtle and secretive while giving a sexy hint yet not racy, it depicts a beautiful romance novel atmosphere.

What makes it more surprising is how the one who sing this song is Goo Hara. Goo Hara is known with her cute visual and bright and cheerful image as KARA member. It feels like this kind of Goo Hara isn’t a match with ‘Choco Chip Cookie’, however looking at her shy girl and captivating lady images going back and forth on the stage (as well as in the MV), it made my opinion changed to “If it’s not Goo Hara, who else can express this?”

I wanted to hear what is Goo Hara’s thought about ‘Choco Chip Cookie’s sexual fantasy and romance so I went to KBS2 Music Bank however it’s not easy to give her this question.

11411755_428270894033859_738771246531902

It’s because to ask an innocent and cute idol group member a question related to sex, even when I think about it myself too, it’s easy to be mistaken as a pervert.

I was worried about that for awhile and finally my first question was ‘Isn’t the song too sexy?’. Actually the word ‘sexy’ isn’t completely right to express the content of ‘Choco Chip Cookie’ but since it’s hard to find the right word so that wasn’t a proper question. However it feels like Goo Hara knew it right away what I wanted to say and she answered jokingly while laughing with “Really? But it’s not. It’s not a sexy song”.

Goo Hara keeps her playful smile to this flustered reporter and repeatedly denied it “It’s not like that. It’s expressing a lovely couple who make choco chip cookie together”.

If it’s continue like this, I think the story won’t continue so I asked again “Even then, there are some people who think like that”. 

Finally Goo Hara opened a little bit “It’s slightly like that”.

Goo Hara explained it further “At first, I didn’t have that thoughts and I liked the flow of the melody. However, when the title song changed from ‘Hara Goo’ to ‘Choco Chip Cookie’, I listened to it often and it does sounds like that”.

Goo Hara also continues while laughing “Instead at first I thought the song was childish. However after listening to it a lot suddenly it became sexy and I thought ‘What’s this?’. I even thought ‘Did I got possessed by a Dirty Devil?”

Actually since ‘Choco Chip Cookie’ lyric wasn’t written by Goo Hara herself, it’s not easy to know the real meaning of the song even for herself. Even then I can confirm how much Goo Hara likes this song.

Goo Hara expressed her affection the title song of her first solo album by saying “Originally the title song was ‘Hara Goo’, but there are parts that similar with KARA’s image and I wanted to change that image. I think there are some who like and some who dislike ‘Choco Chip Cookie’. There are some who said that they want me to release a fresh and bright song like ‘Secret Love’. There are also some who asked why I don’t pick ‘Hara Goo’ as the title song. Even then I strongly emphasize that I want ‘Choco Chip Cookie’ as the title song”. 

Goo Hara also added while laughing “Also if you keep on listening to it, it will get stuck on your head. Honestly I’m aiming for that”.

● and then, Sincerity

Another thing that made me surprised while talking with Goo Hara is despite her pretty and cute looks, she has a strong minded girl.

Of course no matter who, if they keep on getting attention for 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, they must be strong willed, however Goo Hara’s faith and determination is stronger and more solid than what we expect.

A more amazing thing is even though she already deserves to be called as a top idol yet she doesn’t overestimate herself and acknowledge opinion and critics from people around her, she also never stop giving her best effort to be able to show her best side.

The fact that Goo Hara doesn’t has an exceptional capability in terms of vocal as a solo singer is well-known to the public, and Goo Hara herself isn’t an exception. Because of this thing, when Goo Hara announced that she will release a solo album, of course lots of netizens giving their sarcastic remarks.

11700628_428270917367190_926230107370217

Even though it’s not something that can be hidden but it’s not something that is easy or comfortable to be talked about yet Goo Hara acknowledged it clearly.

Goo Hara said “It’s not that I’m not aware of that. There was pressure to do it alone and my heart was heavy too, but even then I’ve been always wanting to be a solo singer. I don’t want to do acting or other things just because I can’t sing.” She made it clear that no matter what people say, she is a singer.

(As a side note, Goo Hara received lots of offer to do drama, there are even some dramas which have character that were written with Goo Hara in mind, however Goo Hara rejected it. Goo Hara only appeared on the 2011 drama ‘City Hunter’ and the specially produced 2014 drama ‘Secret Love’.)

She added “I know well what kind of image that I do best, what kind of image that shines the best on the stage even though it’s not a solo singer, however rather than saying ‘I can’t do it’, not trying it and just stay still, I think the right way is for me to show my growing and developing side. Instead, if I heard that kind of comments, that motivates me more”. She showed her strong determination and willpower.

Goo Hara always monitor all the comments about herself and said “I still don’t know about the future but I’ll always show you my hard working side. Right now I’m going as a solo singer but I get cursed a lot. However, malicious comments are better than no comments, i can just use that pains as my foundation to improve myself so please watch and observe me”.

Even though our talks developed into something that can hurt one’s pride, Goo Hara doesn’t look upset or depressed. Instead, she talks with a relaxed expression and full of smile. This conveys her sincerity even more.

For the end, Hara said “While preparing, I didn’t expect to receive comments such as ‘It’s a big success’, ‘Goo Hara is a great solo singer’, but instead I want to give them curiosity and expectation like ‘Oh, she has this side of her too? I’m looking forward to her next album’. I also felt like this album is for me to prepare for the next album”. She raised expectation for the (improved) solo singer Goo Hara in the future with these words.

11703449_428270960700519_395016845033552

Translation: Yuda

(do not post this elsewhere, just link back to aloharakoo blog if you want to share)

• Like 1

1436162096297.jpg

When I heard that KARA’s Goo Hara is releasing a solo album, the thoughts that came into my mind was half excited, half worried. From the start of her debut, as KARA’s visual member, she is someone who always receiving criticism regarding her vocal. However, she is also someone who always shows a noticeable improvement in her skill and  proves her growth every time she released an album. If you look at her solo song ‘Secret Love’ that was released on KARA Solo Collection album, Goo Hara’s potential as a singer can be seen.

At last, Goo Hara released solo album. ‘Alohara’ is an album where you can see her thirst to be a solo singer that have been hidden all those times. It’s an album where Goo Hara herself participated directly in every process, from the album concept, choreography, to the MV and finished through careful meetings with the staffs. Goo Hara even gives changes to the stylings for each stage on music program. On every single stage, Goo Hara talked it together with the stylist. It’s an album that was born ‘From Goo Hara, by Goo Hara, and for Goo Hara’.

However, the response to the title song ‘Choco Chip Cookie’ that was chosen by Goo Hara herself was kind of hit and miss. Instead of Goo Hara’s unique freshness, ‘Choco Chip Cookie’ has a metaphorical sexiness, it was very different with the current girl group’s trend. Moreover, ‘Choco Chip Cookie’ has a dreamlike melody that softly stays on your ear. It’s a song with a strange charm.

Goo Hara is aware of the response toward ‘Choco Chip Cookie’. Tenasia recently talked with her on a music program and she expressed the responses that surround her album “I think it’s between like and dislike. There were some who expecting fresh and bright song like my previous solo song ‘Secret Love’. There were also lots of response that said the song ‘Hara Goo’ is more appealing and questioning why it’s not the title song. I pushed for ‘Choco Chip Cookie’since it’s a song that hooks you the more you listen to it. I aimed for that”.

Putting aside the response about the title song, there’s also another mountain that Goo Hara needs to climb. The criticism toward her singing ability. As expected, Goo Hara is well aware about this. She knows very well what is her own strengths and weaknesses. Even though she doesn’t have a vocal that will give you goosebump like other talented singer, but she has the capability to dominate the stage and draws people attention on stage. She has showed her growth all these times and this solo album too not a perfect work but it’s more like another step of her growth. her determined dream about being a singer is also one of her strength.

“It’s not that I’m not aware of the criticism toward my singing ability. But even then I still want to do activity as a singer. I don’t want to do acting just because people saying I can’t sing. Because I know that I shines and colorful on stage. I think it will be alright if I show my growth every time I prepare an album. Even when I heard people say “You’re going solo?”, that words motivates me.”

Goo Hara isn’t scared of criticism. Instead she accepts malicious comments and expressed “I get cursed a lot, however it’s better than no comments". It’s a time when I can develop more through those hate comments. While preparing, I didn’t expect to receive comments such as ‘It’s a big success’, ‘Goo Hara is a great solo singer’, but instead I want to give them curiosity and expectation like ‘Oh, she has this side of her too? I’m looking forward to her next album’. It’s a bait for me to prepare for a better album.”

A popular music critics, Kim Sunghwan gave his review “The song ‘How is it’ reminds me of 4minute’s Hyuna, while ‘Hara Goo’ is Lee Hyori. However, ‘Choco Chip Cookie’ reminds me of Goo Hara. It’s not a common song. Goo Hara must have wanted to show a different performance. Since it’s not a challenge that was done because of obsession toward becoming a hit, instead it properly reflects the desire that she really wants to convey. In the end, it’s far from the mass appeal, but I can feel the part that even without KARA, Goo Hara is accomplished in doing performances alone.”

Goo Hara’s bait is a success. The immature prejudice of “Goo Hara is doing solo?” started to be melted slowly through Goo Hara’s growth and passion toward performances. KARA itself is a group that already passed their growing phase and already reached the top. Then what kind of growth that can be seen from Goo Hara who already took her first step as a solo singer.

Kim Sunghwan gave his affectionate advice by saying “It’s my personal wish, but I hope Goo Hara will choose her next song after listening to music a little bit more deeper and do a research seriously about various genres. She has the voice type that will get thinner as the note range become higher, so she needs to make up for that, and also when she pursues something other than something trendy, she needs to think more about how to express it better.”

Trans: Yuda (thank you so much  :))

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!!

• Like 2

Hara at Super Junior Kiss The Radio (150715/16)

55872.jpg

55873.jpg

55874.jpg

55875.jpg

55876.jpg

http://aloharakoo.blogspot.sg/2015/07/photos-hara-at-super-junior-kiss-radio.html

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Goo Hara in Koh Samui

KakaoTalk_20150722_192008298.jpg

KakaoTalk_20150722_192006508.jpg

KakaoTalk_20150722_192008983.jpg

source | via aloharakoo

[News] [150724] KARA's Hara says she's unfazed by hate comments 

KARA's Hara, who is currently active as a solo artist, appeared as a guest on the July 23 airing of MBC FM4U's 'Sunny's FM Date.' 

Hara talked about many things with DJ Sunny, among them was how she feels about hate comments. From what Hara claims, she isn't as affected by hate comments as she used to be. Sunny threw a question at the KARA member, starting with a precautionary warning that went, "I'm going to ask this question because I don't want people saying that I only said good things about you since we're close," and observed, "When you announced that you would be pursuing solo activities, I think there may have been people who didn't sit too well with the news." 

Hara responded honestly, "There were a lot [of people that didn't like the news]. I saw many comments that read, 'Why is she coming out as a solo artist?' and 'Why her?' I think I was forced to look at the comments because I have to catch what the general public thinks of me in order to get the motivation to fix [what I lack] and show them that I'm working hard. I don't feel too great when I see the comments but because I received so much hate over the years, it's getting better. Now I don't really feel anything when I look at the comments." 

Sunny probed, "What kind of hate comments to people post?" Hara answered, "I get a lot of hate comments in general. There are comments that come from jealousy and envy and people that say that they don't like [what I do]. Some hate comments are based on fair reasoning while others are purely groundless. Some hate comments are more like advice. There are just pure hate comments, too. But I'm okay. I get upset but I tend to forget quickly so I've become apathetic." 

In turn, Hara asked the DJ, "Don't you get hate comments too?" Sunny replied, "I see them all, too. I act like I don't see them or get hurt from them but I see them all. I do get hurt." 

Hara then said, "I think hate comments are better than getting no comments at all. Hate comments can be seen as a sign that at least people are interested in you." 

[News] [150724] Goo Hara Explains Why She’s Only Partly Satisfied With Her Life and How She Feels About Mean Comments

KARA member Goo Hara revealed the reason why she is only 60 percent satisfied with her life.

On the July 23 broadcast of MBC Cool FM‘s “Sunny’s FM Date,” Goo Hara, who recently made her debut as a solo artist, appeared as a guest.

When asked about how satisfied she was with her life, she answers, “I think 60 percent.” When Sunny, the DJ, asks her, “Why only that?” she replies, “There’s still a long road up ahead, and there’s a lot for me to do.” Goo Hara adds, “I’m at an age where I’m not old, and I’m not young. I think right now is a very important point in my life.”

During the show, she also speaks about the mature way she deals with malicious comments. She says: “I saw a lot of malicious comments: ‘Why is Goo Hara coming out as a solo,’ ‘Why you,’ and things like that. I couldn’t not look at it. I have to catch what the public thinks about me and I have to be stimulated by that and fix things and show that I’m working harder, so I had to look at those comments. I don’t feel particularly great when I see things like that, but I got so many malicious comments over the years that I think it’s become better. Now, I don’t feel anything when I see those comments.”

Sunny asks, “Who says what mean things about you?” and Goo Hara says, “I always tend to get a lot of malicious comments. There are comments that show envy and jealousy plus the ones that say that they just don’t like me. There are malicious comments without reason and those with reason. There are comments that aren’t so malicious and are more like advice, and there are comments that are just mean. But I’m okay. I do feel upset but I tend to forget it easily, so I think I’m becoming numb to it.”

Meanwhile, Goo Hara released her first solo minialbum “ALOHARA” on July 14 and is now actively promoting her title song, “Choco Chip Cookie.”

[News] [150724] Girls’ Generation’s Sunny Says She Raised Goo Hara?

On the July 23 broadcast of MBC CoolFM‘s “Sunny’s FM Date,” DJ Sunny got to catch up with her friend Goo Hara who recently made her solo debut.

During the show, they reminisced on the past and their friendship. “It’s so fun to be promoting with the Girls’ Generation unnis,” Goo Hara shared, “When I was young, I really like Sunny unni.”

“We got very close while filming for ‘Invincible Youth.’ I really adored her. I was the one that raised her,” Sunny chimed in, to which Goo Hara responded playfully, “So did I grow up well? Do you think I can get married now?”

[News] [150724] Hara has high hopes to keep growing her solo singing career

It seems that KARA's Hara has gained more confidence and ambition after her debut as a solo artist!

On the July 23 airing of 'Sunny's FM Date,' Hara told the DJ about what's changed after her solo debut. She said, "Before I used to get anxious before broadcasts, but now I'm more nonchalant. It's not that I'm comfortable but I've just become used to [going on air]."

The singer continued, "When the members weren't with me, I felt nervous and worried, about what I'd do if I did variety alone. But now okay by myself. With the passing time I think I'm slowly changing," and added, "After dropping my solo album, my ambition for my singing career grew bigger. I want to change the parts about me that need work. I want to show diverse aspects of myself."