MTV KARA's Metafriends TV Show Offical Thread

mae

KARA'S METAFRIENDS:

WHAT THE PROGRAM IS ABOUT -

We begin the search for Kara's best friend!

Let's find Kara's best friend!

Become Kara's new friend and go create wonderful memories together through Operation: The Search for Kara's New Best Friend!

Take the challenge now! You can become Kara's best friend, too!

WHAT IS KARA'S META FRIEND? -

Kara met a new best friend?! Kara searching for a close friend will be the concept of the reality show!

Out of 120 viewers who auditioned, only 15 were selected! In each episode they will be given a mission and will build a friendship with Kara and have time to get to know each other. But in the end, only 5 people will be selected as Kara's best friends!

Kara's best friend will be at Kara's first concert along with the joy of winning...thus, who will be the best friend that survives til the end?

KARA'S PROFILES:

Park Gyuri

Birthday: 5/21/1988

Blood type: AB

Interests: Reading, Watching Movies

I want a friend I can communicate well with, and someone who will listen to my joys and worries!

Also I've never been able to go on a trip with just friends, so I'd like to go on one with friends~

Han Seungyeon

Birthday: 7/24/1988

Blood type: A

Interests: Reading, Watching Movies

I like someone who is not impulsive and has a sound mind-set!

If we become friends, let's give the dog a bath together and go play at a pretty pension~

Koo Hara

Birthday: 1/13/1991

Blood type: B

Interests: Dancing

I want a friend who is fun and interesting to be with, someone not selfish and very understanding!

If we become friends, I want to go play at an amusement park together~

Nicole

Birthday: 10/7/1991

Blood type: A

Interests: Violin, Watching Movies

Talent: Dancing

A friend that will always be by my side when I call, someone honest and very considerate!

I want to watch movies together, eat together, go to arcades, bowling alleys, amusement parks, dance in the streets, and do everything they do in the movie <My Sassy Girl>~

Kang Jiyoung

Birthday: 1/18/1994

Blood type: O

Interests: Watching Movies, Listening to Music

I hope for someone that I can trust forever, to depend on, a comfortable friend!

I'd like to try going to the steam rooms together and eat eggs and drink shikhye and chat~

source: KARA's Metafriends

tip off: mae @Karaholic.com

translated by Tinggg@Karaholic.com

CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

• 2 weeks later...
I can't wait for this show to air, I like the concept and I hope they really find new friends through this show. Is this going to be a 1 hour show?

honestly i don't know lol.. like for Korean shows, they never tell you when the shows end lol. well that's what i noticed. i hope it's an hour i mean it's only 6 episodes lol. maybe not a hour probably like 45 mins without the commercials :)

so after the show aired this one korean fan was like the show was badly edited.. and i didn't get it until i watched it ^_^.. it was badly edited in the first half, the second half was better lol. i hope this kind of editing is only for the first ep.. XD..

anyways i love that Gyuri narrates <3!! and the girls seem to get along really well with the host :D..

i wished the fans were more.. excited when they got picked, they seem rather casual about it lol.

oh yea hara sexy dancing lol. her and nicole have similar styles i noticed.

the second ep looks fun though :D.. overall, it was alright :D

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just watched it and I agree with YoonRa

Where Nicole was picked up by a by one of the fans while playing the game where he touched her breasts at

08:39, it kinda looked like he done it on purpose for some reason coz of the shape of his hand

[2009.06.02] Kara - Metafriends Ep2 (2/3) [Eng-Subbed] by Sweetmelodix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s34VjGEwxmc

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...