[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

^

its just a hobby i guess. maybe cos kara is coming back soon since it also mentioned about kara comeback/new album, maybe just an update to what she's been up to lately~  they had star column too last year before damaged lady promo.

Hara @ Ace Pizza 

10475063_1445797475706941_1498110545_n.j

10549845_148387271998205_1073977828_n.jp

http://instagram.com/p/q36Pw5S9aK/

http://instagram.com/p/q3D8dCy9Uw/

• Like 2

to my friends here, my rough summarised translation for the (horse riding) dispatch interview conducted on the ground with hara.

dispatch: why do you choose equestrian among all sports?

hara: my lower body is weak so horseback riding can be seen as a way to improve my leg strength and i came with seungyeon unnie 3 months ago. besides, it can develop my balancing sense and improve my posturing. in addition, this is a secret.. sports can also heal it.

[info] "lucy", the horse which hara usually practised on, wasn't in good condition that day, so she rode another horse called "dinosaur". considering the fact that it was both their first time riding together, it was an impressive cooperation.

dispatch: isn't horseback riding a high social class show off?

hara: everyone thinks that equestrian is a high social class sport but it isn't a luxury sport. in fact, comparing the fee of yoga or pilates, horseback riding is only half of it. it's a kind of sport which both men and women can enjoy but is not popular yet.

after warming up with some rides round the ground and clearing some heights at first attempt, hara continued riding for about an hour.

trainer: hara has a really good posture and can ride 30 times a day. in my opinion, it isn't easy but she handles the horse very well. she is born with a sport gene. in fact, an average woman will be either very scared or rides very poorly but hara is different. she isn't afraid and hence she started as an intermediate horse rider. most people will get tired after 50 minutes of riding but hara will ride for 70 minutes. i've this thought of bringing hara to next year korean sport for all festival.

[info] hara was happy after hearing the compliment.

dispatch: how was the preparation for the comeback?

hara: with a musical instrumental, it'll be fine as long as i do well. however horse riding is different. the chemistry with the horse must be established before you can control it. likewise it's the same for new kara. in order to show a better side of us, all 4 members are working towards it. the new member, youngji, is also possessing this tacit understanding. the new song is very good and the dance is even better. please look forward to mamma mia stage performance.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 8

hara: with a musical instrumental, it'll be fine as long as i do well. however horse riding is different. the chemistry with the horse must be established before you can control it. likewise it's the same for new kara. in order to show a better side of us, all 4 members are working towards it. the new member, youngji, is also possessing this tacit understanding. the new song is very good and the dance is even better. please look forward to mamma mia stage performance.

The more you learn about Hara, the more you love her...  :gemheart:

• Like 2

for those who haven't read about our horse riding idol,

its been translated in sweetbox

She listens to Seungbum Kim, coach’s words.   "Hara’s posture is really good. It’s not easy to ride like that after 30 rounds. She controls the horse very well. She’s very athletics.”   Coach Kim said with his instruction Hara rode an intermediate level horse from the beginning.   "Truthfully girls are afraid of horses. However, Hara didn’t have any fear from the beginning. She immediately rode the intermediate horse. I’ve thought of entering the Korea Jokgu Sports Festival with Hara next year.”

lolz