#듣는中

translated by _KARAtweets

SX5GjXz.png
oH8xgv7.png
0BUPAnV.png

[Gyuri] conversation with oh jieun

GY: oh jieun - cold summer night
JE: thank you gyuri! KARA fighting!
GY: wow i'm a jieun's fanㅜㅜthank you..i always listening to your songs!!!
JE: i'm a fan too! i even remember JCL's lyric!
GY: je....jet.... i want to cry(ㆆ_ㅜ);; i really like [3],Jieun, Happy Robot edition album it's an honorㅜㅜthank you for making a great album!

SAkBhij.png

[Gyuri]
suddenly trembling kekekeke wow >_<
~
갑자기 떨린다ㅋㅋㅋㅋ우와>_<

2cc.png

[Gyuri]
need to change mood by listening to this kind of song..
Robin Thicke - 2 the sky #nowlistening

i want to drive around
~
이런 음악이라도 들어야 기분전환되지..
Robin Thicke - 2 the sky #듣는中

드라이브라도 하고싶네

[Gyuri] and why am i easily affected by hot weather.. ~ 그리고 난 더위에 왜 이리 약한가..

[Gyuri] why is it so hot.. ~ 왜 이렇게 더운가..

IXWloPv.png

BRJtIJpCIAAREga.jpg

[Gyuri]

first roll of natura classica.. though today i was very nervous but i feel glad since the photos came out better than expected:D
~
네츄라클라시카 첫롤.. 오늘 긴장되는 마음으로 인화하고 왔는데 생각보다는 더 좋은 이미지들이 만들어진거 같아서 기분이 좋다:D pic.twitter.com/wGcyttwtGf

XWYXX61.png

BRJvY5ECAAAT60Z.jpg

[Gyuri]
the film is natura 1600.. thanks to that i able to took pictures a little bit more confidently.. the result is indeed great but if only i use it from the start;;
but this is truly the colors that i wanted ihihi;D 
~
필름은 네츄라1600.. 덕분에 좀 더 자신감있게 찍을 수 있었다는.. 결과물이 좋으니까 좋긴한데 처음부터 1600에 맛들어 버리면 어쩌려나;;
근데 정말 내가 원하던 색감이다 이히히;D pic.twitter.com/KrLQWOjFH5

1h4k.png

BRJxB2-CQAE3glj.jpg

[Gyuri]
i think i got it now why people taking picture using film camera. while i was hurrying to take the picture of the building on the lower side of the picture before the lights went out, suddenly i found a very nice tree that i think it was calling for me! then i took picture of it..it's exactly this kind of experience slowly but sure haha it has a different feeling with digital (camera) ~
~
왜 필카를 찍는지 그 기분을 알것 같다. 저 밑에 건물 불꺼지기전에 사진찍으려고 급히 갔다가 생각지도 못한 멋진 나무를 발견해서 너가 날 불렀구나! 하고 담고..막 이런 기억들이 새록새록ㅎ 디지털과는 또 다른~ pic.twitter.com/9ect19fgTr

Zf7vWgA.png

BRJzvbdCAAERYDw.jpg

[Gyuri] my personal best shot kekeke exactly the feeling that i wanted to capture ~ 개인적인 베스트샷ㅋㅋㅋ 딱 내가 찍고싶었던 바로 그 감성 

9UqQXty.png

BRYMV98CQAAUB3D.png

[Gyuri] Our Popo got his hair shaved. He became a bear. 우리 뽀뽀 털깎았쪙ㅜㅜ 또 곰돌이 됐쪙ㅜㅜㅎㅎ

Gu7jALT.png

BRYQsXhCQAAEP0g.jpg

[Gyuri] no matter whether you are a bear or a poodle! i love you! ~ 네가 곰이건 푸들이건 상관없어! 좋아한다!

t9kf.png

[Gyuri]
according to what you people said did i saw two shooting star together with two satellites? -_-;
~
여러분 말씀대로라면 난 별똥별 두 개와 더불어 인공위성도 두개나 본거에요? -_-;

[Gyuri] you said it's a satellite? that thing can be observe by naked eyes too? ~ 인공위성이라구요? 그것도 눈으로 관측되는 건가요?

[Gyuri]

btw what's that that looks like a star but moving around...??it's not a plane though..........
~
근데 별같은게 계속 이동하는건뭐지...??비행기는 아닌데..........

[Gyuri] is it fate i was listening to nakashima mika's orion, it's just in time... ~ 운명인가 나카시마미카에 orion을 듣고있는데 마침 보이다니...

[Gyuri] saw one... ~ 하나 봤다...

[Gyuri] not sure which sky will it be ~ 어느 하늘일지 모르겠네

gmxv.png

[Gyuri] if i knew that i won't be able to sleep and will stay awake all night i would have see the stars a little bit more earlier ~ 이렇게 잠이안와서 밤샐줄 알았으면 아까 별이나 좀더 보고올걸

[Gyuri]

the shines is different with meteor shower and it's moving slower than meteor shower.... the direction and the time was different too. anyway it was amazing
~
유성우랑은 다르게 딱 그냥 별정도의 밝기가 유성우보다는 느리게 움직이던데.... 방향도 시간도 두개가 달랐고 암튼 신기하네요

translated by yooniqda_

ICMqu1a.png

BRnEMMwCAAAlKhY.jpg

[Gyuri] the grapefruit juice is nice too... my taste>_< ~ 자몽쥬스도 맛있다... 내 취향>_<

BRnAqIiCUAA9xiV.jpg

[Gyuri] 

Sweetcube N kitchen's americano and cookie! also the nail i got upstairs  :D the atmosphere is nice ~(๓´╰╯`๓) 

Sweetcube N kitchen 의 아메리카노와 쿠키! 그리고 위층에서 받은 네일 :D 분위기좋구나~(๓´╰╯`๓)

translated by yooniqda_

9w8r.jpg

gyuri88: Liz Menezes - Summer Time

gyuri88: now it's alright to upload the red hair+single shot pics and it makes me relieve~_~ i cut my hair after 5 years.. ~ 이제 빨간머리+단발 사진들 올려도 되고 속이 다 후련하네~_~5년만에 머리잘랐엉.. pic.twitter.com/NRIvSLAVv8

Translated by @yooniqda_

gyuri88: Unexpectedly seen gyul's time!! ~ 문득 복 귤시!!
gyuri88: I won't do it -_- ~ 안해 -_-
gyuri88: Soon it will be Cole's time... ~ 이 따 콜시나 ...
_911007 yuekim
gyuri88: cole's time.....though it's already passed 20 minutes, with a heart that want to celebrate cole's time....... ~ 콜시.....가 20분 지나도 콜시를 축하하는 마음으로.......@_911007 @yuekim

Translated by @yooniqda_

GyuCole love ;)

[130901]
skt8.jpg

gyuri88: everyone actually the short hair was a wig ~ 여러분 사실 짧은 머리는 가발이었습니다 pic.twitter.com/k4O2Lq3EqX
gyuri88: mom contacted me and said "as expected it was a wig right? gladㅜㅜ.." what should I do;;;;; i cant even joking around like this on #twitter. it's a problem ~ 엄마가 역시가발이었지? 다행이야ㅜㅜ..라며 연락오셨다. 난어떻게 해야하지;;;;; #트위터로 이런 장난도 못치는구나 큰일났다
gyuri88: so it even made it to the news... from now on when im joking i need to say it is a joke... ~ 기사도 났구나... 앞으로는 농담할때 농담이라고 꼭 말해야지...

Translated by @yooniqda_

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious... did she or did she not cut her hair? The joke was the 'long hair' or the 'short hair' ?  Doesn't feel like she's wearing a wig... and all the time? mmm... it's only on Runaway live she has long hair.. could be hair extensions... need someone to enlighten.. haaa...

^

Gyuri was joking around saying that her short hair was a wig while wearing hair extensions but actually, she did cut her hair^^ The extensions looks so real though :lol:

07ip.jpg

[Gyuri]kamilia taking care not only kara members but even all the staffs, we ate it well.. thank you 1 portion is this muchㅜㅜhh today i gave up on diet

~

카밀리아들이 멤버들뿐만 아니라 스텝분들까지 식사 챙겨주셔서 맛있게 잘먹었네요.. 감사합니다 일인분이 이만큼이나ㅜㅜㅎ오늘은 다이어트 포기했음

mo5o.jpg

[Gyuri] jeju bonte museum.. onnies who have went there said this place is good, even just by looking at the picture i want to feel the air looks like it's a good place for healing.. i shall go there too once

~

제주 본태박물관.. 다녀온 언니들이 여기 너무 좋다고 하던데 벌써 사진만 봐도 바람쐬러 떠나고 싶어진다 힐링하러 가기 좋은 곳인듯.. 나도 꼭 다녀와야지

Translated by @yooniqda_