Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

15958565.png

82103133.jpg

gyuri88: Good!

gyuri88: Super Junior - Sexy, Free & Single #GyulsDJPicks (lyrics cr: http://j.mp/rPlECV )

gyuri88: I treasure the precious trust of people whove watched over me, so anticipate. Lets go-

gyuri88: Run till youre out of breath, you who is so awesome. Have a Good Time

@cherrims

Edited by red4summer

49206784.jpg

gyuri88: for the last. kim dongryul - depart #GyulDJ'sPick

gyuri88: now gonna sleep with nice scent good night

gyuri88: _911007 sometime during inkigayo before rehearsal at dawn fast food...kekeke ei i don't know

gyuri88: when eating need to eat protein or vegetables...-_- it feels like it's been up to 3 months since the last time i saw rice... casually

gyuri88: before the end of september chinese food...... let's sleepㅠㅠ

gyuri88: also next weeked i'm gonna eat seasoned raw meat....

gyuri88: i'm gonna eat fast food in this week

gyuri88: _911007 i was really reallly tired so i was gonna sleep if i lie down but my sleepiness completely gone kekekeke yet i need to sleep for tomorrow....ㅠㅠ

gyuri88: nice scent... great... feels happy

@yooniqda_

the part with cole are missing and i'm lazy to search up.

Edited by red4summer

the girls were tweeting between each other but i'm not going to combine them. no sorry.

11590138.jpg

gyuri88: woke up but my handphone charging still not full yet... also a little bit surprised since still a little bit wet after showering:P keke

gyuri88: though it's one hour..need to sleep right?....kekeke ah....

gyuri88: it's better if the sole of my feet are the one which get swollen ~~ \( ´∇` )/

gyuri88: please don't be swollen tomorrow....... ( 〒_〒);;

@yooniqda_

though it's hectic schedules during promotion, please rest more if possible.. take care! see you later in inki.

Edited by red4summer

87782477.jpg

gyuri88: so it should be okay to watch it at this address for now.. alright then im going for a shooting~ good afternoon!

gyuri88: i dont know where to watch the official one..

gyuri88: "gyuri - daydream" solo song japanese full version revealed today~ " http://dailymotion.com/video/xt66lb

gyuri88: real headache..

gyuri88: become joyful after eating seasoned raw meat!

@yooniqda_

52441406.jpg

gyuri88: after a long time hahahahahaha ~ 오랜만에ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ http://lockerz.com/s/239471380

@yooniqda_

Edited by red4summer

67647972.jpg

gyuri88: Therefore, I definitely don't want to eat chicken! If I eat that I'd rather eat Papa John's twin pastry delight dipped in garlic sauce!...

gyuri88: I want to eat pizza... which is what I want to write but it seems that 80% of my recent tweets are about me wanting to eat so, I feel embarrassed myself...

@cherrims

Edited by red4summer

94157049.jpg

gyuri88: really need to stop...

gyuri88: feels it close to you~~ ( ㆆᴗㆆ)/∪

gyuri88: why did today no matter how much i drink i still feels thirsty ㅠㅠ i'm drinking soybean milk right now..

gyuri88: a weather that makes me want to eat mul naengmyeon or mul makguksu

@yooniqda_

there were some random tweets between gyulcolejing too but i'm not going to share here.

Edited by red4summer

54564366.jpg

gyuri88: Why am I worrying about that..! ㅠㅠ I guess this time, if I sleep and wake up, things will become better

gyuri88: I guess that I must not eat like that... ever again ㅠㅠ

gyuri88: Eh……ㅠㅠ

@cherrims

gyuri88: why i'm upset like this..!ㅠㅠ this time i hope if i sleep and wake up, everything became better..

gyuri88: again.... i shall not talk like thatㅠㅠ

gyuri88: eit.....ㅠㅠ

@yooniqda_

i hope it's not about what i have in mind but anyway we learn from our mistakes. just hope it's not too late..

Edited by red4summer

What could make her upset? She must be pretty busy right now and i have not seen any mistakes that she had made except perhaps posting an unauthorized link of her mv....

*edit* there is one tweet missing. She was talking abput her eating habits. Perhaps she overinduleged and is now saying she wished to not eat like that ever again. Must be oversensitive due to fatigue. A good night sleep could help.

Edited by sarah09

^

(the missing tweet) is it? when was it? was it when the girls tweeted among themselves? but since i couldn't find the tweets on her main page, i just gave them a miss. (hee.. not a keen fan of twitter.)

Edited by red4summer

^

thanks!

12404176.jpg

gyuri88: since the time flows very fast there are lots of things that i forgetting... however i was really really happy :)

gyuri88: there are days when my body are really exhausted but i dont want to sleep

@yooniqda_

there were times too when i was tired but not sleeping because of the thought "is there any more updates i missed?" which pulled me back here.

Edited by red4summer

45681104.jpg

gyuri88: ack quarter ->qwerty (she made a typo on the previous tweets, she wanted to wrote "qwerty keyboard")

gyuri88: even it's like this i can't let this keyboard goㅠ_ㅠ

gyuri88: make me a mines finding games too on blackberry......

gyuri88: yaho! now i can borrow handphone from iphone user too!! (^o^)/ fun waiting time ~~~~.............(^_〒)/

gyuri88: Anipang came out on iphone?!

@yooniqda_

the 2nd link failed but i'll update when it is available. done!

this is the game? (got it from another site.)

91202521.jpg

Edited by red4summer