Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

gyuritweet0306131.png
gyuritweet0306132.png

gyuri88: since it's going to be hurt .. though you don't do anything it's hurting... ah.. really kekekekekekeke it's too much......
gyuri88: really i can only laugh now kekekekeke i really spend my days like a variety......ah....kekekekeke yeah....

Translated by
@yooniqda_

Beautiful Goddes!!

I really love this thread, because I like how Gyuri writes and expresses herself ^^ with this thread I don't miss anything she says on twitter! :)

Agreed! Thx very much for the translations guys!

gyuritweet1406131.png
gyuritweet1406132.png
gyuritweet1406133.png
gyuritweet1406134.png
gyuritweet1406135.png
gyuritweet1406136.png
gyuritweet1406137.png

gyuri88: the spicy fist stew that i ate earlier at chuncheon (+added ramen later) enjoyed the filming after eating delicious food! >_<
gyuri88: i can't upload picture after i updated twitpal.. yfrog won't work.. twitpic takes a long time...
gyuri88: first i'm trying http://photonui.com to upload, but it's still takes too long -_- the other apps is still fast but why only this one like this suddenly?
gyuri88: trying the official appㅜㅜah i'm still not used to it.. inconvenience it was good previously but suddenly it's like thatㅜㅜeit it's just alright to upload a pic;
gyuri88: uploading a pic of what i ate at jeju island before to check whether this apps works good (´ω `)♬
gyuri88: i shall go to intestines restaurant before this month ends.. i should be able to..
gyuri88: however on hot day it's cold buckwheat noodleㅜ after uploading like this looks like i able to take food picture well to make it looks delicious. if i did a blog it must be already became big..

Translated by
@yooniqda_

33ep.png
55dg.png
txi4.png
rly.png
0fdm.png
4lu4.png

gyuri88: putting the colorful past away... again today's food(ㆆ_ㆆ)hahaha
gyuri88: brocolli does really have brocolli taste however if i eat red chilli paper paste with vinegar i will regret it tomorrow when i monitoring my shooting... sigh.. i'm a woman that weak with natrium....☞☜
gyuri88: argh my 3000th tweet is about that chilli paste with vinegar, it's unfair
gyuri88: The meaning of Chojang
Chojang 5 [招狀] [cho-jjang]
[noun] [same meaning] invitation letter(a letter that written and sent to invite someone to a gathering or event).

so it means like that. actually the previous tweet was an invitation letter to everyone who will come to the fan meeting tomorrow! .......٩(*˙▽˙*)۶ why it was unfair..
gyuri88: after read that tweet i got a katalk message from manager oppa laughing at me, the after effect of chilli paste with vinegar is big... i need to pass the timeline fast
gyuri88: everyone tonight at 11 pm on MBC Queen channel it's 'Nail Shop Paris' Episode 8.

Translated by
@yooniqda_

gyuri88: argh my 3000th tweet is about that chilli paste with vinegar, it's unfair

gyuri88: after read that tweet i got a katalk message from manager oppa laughing at me, the after effect of chilli paste with vinegar is big... i need to pass the timeline fast

lol was laughing at that being her 3000th tweet too haha. it's too cute :P

bbc6.png
f4u.png

goodwriting_bot: 7 things that hinder a happy life

jumping to conclusions,
analyzing others' heart,
thinking that you can read others' mind,
blaming on everything,
comparing everything with something different,
guessing negatively on something that aren't true,
can't endure something that is not perfect

-Monk Jung
gyuri88: i want to live like that..:)

Translated by
@yooniqda_

89n.png
spo.png

gyuri88: from the morning..
gyuri88: sashimi with konjac jelly mixed noodle finished. let's eat

Translated by
@yooniqda_

And Nicole replied to this! GyulCole! :3

g96.png
hlik.png

_911007: gyuri88 huk konjac jelly mixed noodle?!!! i want ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
gyuri88: _911007 come here keke we need to eat refreshing things during summer ㅜㅜ hh
_911007: gyuri88 does.. it means you will make it for me?!! keke
gyuri88: _911007 since it's a cold mixed noodle it will be hard to deliver to your house ㅜㅜ kekeke when you want to eat it tell me in advance! keke
_911007: gyuri88 oh yeah baby
gyuri88: cook and eat and tidying up.... on hot day like this lying on living room sofa and rolling around is the best haha but i need to go out soon... eusha (ง •̀_•́)ง

Translated by
@yooniqda_

Also GyulCole happened!

judj.png
mbg0.png

_911007: Are you ready (: do you..fell..for me ? euhuhu VMAJ red carpet ~ Are you ready (:
gyuri88: _911007 ah so it is today fighting!
_911007: gyuri88 fightingㅜㅜㅜihingㅜㅜㅜnervous
gyuri88: _911007 ei what nervous haha do well nicole is the best!! see you later, i'll watch you! :D

Translated by @yooniqda_

zpi.png

gyuri88: watched Nail Shop Paris until the last episode.. 10 weeks goes by in a blink of an eyㅠ once again thanks to the actors and staffs who had guided yeoju who lacks a lot.. i hope i will be able to meet you again in the future.. :D

Translated by
@yooniqda_

dm.png
a8d.png
cvpv.png
1eu.png

gyuri88: shall upload photos that i can't uploaded before. paris shooting was done in winter but since the setting was on spring actually it was cold... the photo is when I'm waiting to run on the street wearing sauna clothes
gyuri88: this is when I was practicing nail art on my nail before doing the shooting..haha
gyuri88: the staffs gave a surprise event on the last day of filmingㅜㅜ
gyuri88: together with thunder at boss officr... if you look at it without any explanation, we look like one group

Translated by
@yooniqda_

http://t.co/HJEEJmjTiW

BO3TGRrCEAIs2bP.jpg

[Gyuri] the second day it was sunny haha arranging polaroid at a kafe.. ~ 이틑날은 화창해져서ㅎㅎ 카페에서 폴라로이드 정리하다가.. 

BO3SRlZCYAAQylb.jpg   

[Gyuri] wearing raincoat and drawing on a rainy night at busan beach it was really fun~비오는 부산 밤바다에서 우비입고 그림그리기 너무 신났음 

Edited by edr49890