[OFFICIAL] JINGstagram Thread

At first I was afraid that she wouldn't be updating as much as Nikori,  
But I'm thankful that she is posting for Kamilias not to be worried  :gemheart:

Thank you jiyoungie, as your "unnie" I'm rly happy you're growing gorgeously and healthily.  :gemflower: 
Take care and good luck with your studies,
We miss you so much!  :gemcry:

*I'm being emotional again  :touched: 

• 3 weeks later...

instagram-150x1501.png

Date: 2014 05 03

JiYoung's Instagram

9bcc8f9ed2b611e3889c0002c9d6c186_8.jpg
GOWITHTHEFLOW

927635_1431122550476432_1646989309_n.jpg

I love you, I want you, I need you, cause I choose you. JiYoung-ie...I miss you.

Edited by maa7895

"it's all about myself"

ysj0p.jpg

*when? but i like jing style! lol

(i miss maknae the most coz she is the one who is away from everyone, the furthest and alone.)

Edited by red4summer

"it's all about myself"

ysj0p.jpg

*when? but i like jing style! lol

(i miss maknae the most coz she is the one who is away from everyone, the furthest and alone.)

NOW I AM WONDERING...WHO IS SHE WITH? WHO TOOK HER PHOTO~!!!

NO~!!! YOU CANT HAVE A BOYFRIEND~!

@maa7895

it's a month since jing arrived @ london and the friend of hers should have introduced her to some friends by now.

besides, jing must have met and made some mates if she has started attending lessons.

she explained the reasons to go abroad but there are other nearer countries where she can achieve the same purposes.

maybe like she said, she has always been surrounded with a lot of people attending to (taking care of) her.

so she is probably thinking of getting away (far) to live her life, to experience life on her own.

being "alone" with a friend is different from with family but it'll do her good in the future.

she has given us a lot of her time and it's time for us to allow her space when she wants it. :)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

GOWITHTHEFLOW? What?

It seems the name of a music from Queen Of the Stone Age. 

I don't think she has a boyfriend, she's focusing her studies and we know how diligent she is lol but if she found one, I hope it's a nice guy ^^

It seems the name of a music from Queen Of the Stone Age.   

I don't think she has a boyfriend, she's focusing her studies and we know how diligent she is lol but if she found one, I hope it's a nice guy ^^

Thanks a lot!

I didn't noticed that she is not following anyone :/

"잘지내? 난 잘지내 :)" - "How are you doing? I'm doing well. :)"

nrd7.jpg

*though still struggling to cope without you, we're fine and always wanting so much to hear from london. personally i have never missed london so much.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

like sung departure, there're things we'll never know or don't have to know but we can choose to ignore and look at the bright side. not pertaining to what happened in here but our everyday life too. we got to move forward and not ponder over something which we can't control.

you may reach a certain stage of your life when you have to leave what you have and purse another path, it's hard and very hard. so for the 5 who have lived their dream together for the past 5.5 years, if they think they need a change, they have the rights to do so. we as fans can only wish the best for them. the world will be perfect if things evolve as we hope but reality can be cruel at times. (do you know how disappointed i was when sung got married and none from both sides mentioned anything?)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

KARA's Social Media Account Update

Jiyoung Instagram/Twitter [ DONE ]

-19 November 2013 to 6 May 2014

10363924_590506184382025_528554916881542

10371375_590506151048695_131215633892327