KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

not sure what this is but kara and rainbow to perform in nanta theatre sometime in match?

source

another schedule on 25/2? (not sure what though)

iwj2.jpg

another schedule (if it's accurate)

di52.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

not sure what this is but kara and rainbow to perform in nanta theatre sometime in match?

source

another schedule on 25/2? (not sure what though)

iwj2.jpg

another schedule (if it's accurate)

di52.jpg

Many of the K-Kamilias are doubting the post. They think it could be a joke or something. They are not sure about it.

Kara performing during a lunch hour at some Japanese company? Sounds weird.

KARA’s messages to Kamilia at KARASIA in Kobe

Nicole

Finally it’s the last show in Kobe everyone.

Yes, at Kobe today, KARA…

Today is the day our show is ended.

It was such a regret that time flied so fast.

Yes, during 2 months, together with you…

Jiyoung

It is not over.

There are stories that she still wants to share.

Are you alright?

Nicole

Yes yes, I’m fine.

OK.

I’m alright.

During 2 months, I was so happy to be able to see you.

And I was really happy that I could see your faces, together we made precious memories.

So was this show…

Although sometimes I felt lonely but seeing you again made me start to think of the reason why I wanted to sing, why I wanted to dance.

I really appreciated.

I could realize that, it was all because of Kamilia, because I received your love, because of you, so please keep watching after us.

I love you! I really mean it. That’s all I wanna say.

Jiyoung

Hm, is it alright if I talk?

Is it alright?

Everyone, how were our performances?

Today is the last day so I will tell you everything I wanna share.

First of all, it is about good food that I ate at a lot of places.

All were good but… eel sushi roll was my most favorite.

I overate that I didn’t know if I would gain weight, but everything was really delicious.

Thank you.

The next one is your letters.

You wrote letters to us all the times when you came to the concert,

When I read the letters, I was so touched by your words because you said that you received strength from us.

We thought we were doing great thing since we could make a lot of people cheerful.

I do not know what I should say to you but I will never forget this grateful feeling during my lifetime.

I am happy just by knowing that you enjoy our tour.

Thank you.

Please never forget today.

Gyuri

I will also tell you what I want to share.

Today, ah, it is not today, in KARASIA tour, we have a song named “Because of you”, it was a song that i have sung, a song of Nakashima Mika.

I think there are people who knew that, there are people who do not knew that, do you know that? But that was the song that I always thought of you when I was singing.

I think I should work harder because of you, because I have you by my side, and I will always work hard when I think that a day like this would never end.

I think it was all because of you.

I also wish I could be such a person to you.

I will try harder and harder to be that great person so please keep looking forward to me even in the future.

Please keep loving me more and more,

Because I also love you guys so much.

Seungyeon

It’s the 14th time of Seungyeon.

You and I, we both are feeling full of emotion, aren’t we?

I just wish this KARASIA will never end.

Today, on this stage, I wish again that today will never end, but I guess that moment is coming.

I feel special since today is the last day of KARASIA tour.

How do you feel when you come here to see us, just looking at your face, I think I could know it.

Did you have fun?

Everytime we had concert or tour, I thought that if I could do it again? Or could I come to this place again? And I in fact could do it again.

I really appreciated.

Yes, because you asked us, we could even do such a wonderful concert like this.

Thank you so much.

It is short when you tell it short, but it was 2 months with 14 concerts.

I will be Seungyeon who always try my best and in my life, I will never forget this hot & cheerful memories.

And today too, I will pray in order to get it.

Thank you.

Hara

It is Hara’s turn now.

As my members said, today is the last day of 2nd KARASIA tour.

Both you & my members, everyone worked hard.

It has been 2 months already, really scary, very fast but it was my precious time.

Lately, when people asked me what was my happiness, I answered that it was when I had tour in Japan and was able to see you guys.

KARASIA has been that eternally happy memories to me.

Thank you so much, for always come to make this time become the time that I would never have the second time, that I could never forget.

And from the bottom of my heart, I also want to thank all staffs of KARASIA who were working hard during lastest 2 months.

We could be KARA of this day because of our staffs. Is that right?

Please keep supporting us so that we can work hard to have KARASIA concert in next year.

• Like 5

^

Is Seungyeon the only female celebrity who will àttend the concert? I wonder if she's going to perform as a solo artist.

Just found this out on Koreaboo:

DSP Media has revealed plans of recruiting two new members in a bid to continue promoting KARA as five members.

On January 29th, DSP Media revealed that they are planning to recruit two new members for the group in time for their comeback late this year. According to an official, the remaining members, Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara will focus on individual activities while as the agency prepares and trains the new talents, hinting that the two members will probably be trainees from their agency.

A press release detailing the confirmation will be released once ready.

Meanwhile, former member Nicole withdrew from the group after contract expired last January 16th and is revealed to be preparing for a solo career in New York. Meanwhile, Jiyoung is scheduled to leave the group once hercontract expires this April, citing her plans to pursue her studies abroad.

KARA’s Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara have all renewed their contracts with the agency.

Credit: http://www.blog.koreaboo.com

Based on the article, it does state 'planning' so it shouldn't be confirmed yet -_-

There's another article on the recruiting new members rumors but it's quite confusing to me so I'm not going to share it here. Anyway, in a nutshell, nothing is confirmed yet so we should wait for sometime :)

Personally, I also hope that it's not going to happen. Kara only means GyulHamSungColeJingGgool. Plus, I think that it's not going to be fair for the new members-to-be either to be recruited for only two years (unless if GyulHamGgool want to extend their contract again but it's still vague and debateable :sweatdrop: )

• Like 2

It's already 7 years... adding new member will be awkward to members and us ...if they want to add members they should recruited among Kamilias XD *DREAMING*

well i can only saying.. but I will put all my support for all of them ^^ *peace*

• Like 2