• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kara_Hyori

What is your favorite song on their 2nd Mini Album?

[POLL]What is your favorite song in there 2nd Mini Album?   247 members have voted

1. 1. Pretty Girl 2nd Mini Album

• Pretty Girl
    • Honey
    • My Darling
    • Yodel-Lehee
    • I Am(...Ing)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

224 posts in this topic

Honey's my favorite ;D

but.. i really like 'I Am/Ing" too , the song sounds so beautiful & it really shows their vocals

Honey,well this is the song make me fall in love with kara but i really like I am and pretty girl too

My favourite is Honey, really like it! Pretty Girl and I Am also really good songs..

I chose, without a doubt

Honey

That was the first song that I heard from Kara that made me really pay attention to them.

Though, I guess I'm gonna have to listen to I Am as well, given the strong recommendations on this forum.

I like Pretty Girl. It's a joyfull song.

When I hear this song, I am in a good mood.

i like pretty girl ~

Especially the mv .

But pretty girl also motivated me to became pretty .

Pretty is not only thinking, you must do something to become pretty ~

Hehehehe .

well at first I didn't really like pretty girl because I thought it was too cheery~ too pop"py" ... XD but I couldn't help it... I so love it now! ^^

I loved all of the songs on their mini album. But I really like "Yodel-Lehee" the most. It's the song from their mini album that I listened to the most.

i love them all!! honestly! come have a look at the play count on my itunes haha :D

but if i had to choose id have to be yode leehe and possibly wanna. the album is just great i love playing it on shuffle when walking around, cant possibly be in a foul mood when kara are on thats why i love them so much

^ um wanna isnt in their 2nd mini album - it's the lead track for their 2nd full length album.

me? definitely I Am (ing), kara's best ballad EVER!!!!! wonderful ballad!!!! this song really just got me listening and i love it!! <3 the way they sing it is so good, i nearly always cry after listening to this song! GO KARA~~~~

i prefer pretty girl haha.. xD their cute MV just makes me melt.. xD honey i nice too.. hmm but i prefer Pretty girls.. (:

I love all the songs, I think my favourite is Honey.

It's a really nice song and also rather addictive.

I also love pretty girl, it's just so catchy.

The song that I love the most on their second mini album that I just can't lived without listening to everyday is Naneun(ing) or I am(ing). Love the song love the girls voices in that song and I love the emotion that they conveyed. I love that ballad overall it's their best ballad so far in my opinion.

i love the pretty girl one...it's so cutey....especially seungyeon can expose her girly naughtiness here... :D:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing::eyelove:

Honey for sure!^^

It hasn't gotten old to me ever since I heard it!

Honey is awesome. honey is my first favourite kara song :) love honey! mv is not the best but love the live perfs!