• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
molly

Which member that has a killer smile??

Which member that has a killer smile??   413 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u guys thinks that has a killer smile?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

275 posts in this topic

I choose Gyuri. She just has this alluring smile that you know is making me smile as well. Its kills me whenever she does. I absolutely adore her. :)

They all have really pretty smiles to be honest, but I think I'm going to choose Hara. I guess I especially like her smile?:)

I won't say "killer smile", because to me, a "killer smile" translates as either "razor sharp teeth", or an evil pathological grin happening before and/or after something bad/terrible/life ending event. So in this case, I'm going to assume that this thread's inquiry is asking for a "stunningly beautiful smile". In which then, I'm going to have to say, . . . hmmm, . . . "all of them" have such lovely smiles. :thumbup:

I refrained myself from voting Gyuri hehe.

So my choice is Seungyeon. Her smiling face is melting in me. HAMMIE!

My vote had to go Nicole, okay she is my favorite member but she really has this amazing smile. :adore:

it has to be nicole

her smile is killer and no one can resist that

but i think kara is a group have the most beautiful smiles

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

i voted for Seungyeon but i think that they all have a KILLER smile!!!... <3

Definitely my hammie,

She was once 1st place for having a lovely eye smile,

I loved her more because of her perfect smile :eyelove:

seung yeon ! the way she smile really makes people happy. she also has the eye smile which you can see her eye shape when she smile, just like the emoticon (^^) hehe

i think nicole and seungyeon has a killer smile..

seungyeon just too cute when she smiles..

when nicole smiles, her lips made a good shape.. i like it..

Seungyeon has the warmest smile and Nicole has the cutest smile.

Over all I think Seungyeon smile is best

at first.. im gonna vote hara for sure :crying: :crying:

but when i saw all the pic ! i voted seungyeon noona :blushing:

cuz of that pic..im exist here :crying:

i know kara from that pic :crying:

my story ^_^

soka <3

When Seungyeon smiles genuinely and you can see her crows feet, it is probably the most adorable smile. Jiyoung's smile is really cute and maknae-like.

Seungyeon for me, her smile is something that can be related to Tiffany who is considered to have one of the best eyesmiles in kpop industry. The others are fine too, but are too normal for me lol.

All the girls from Kara got a beautiful smile, hard to pick someone. Maybe Nicole :)

First off, gotta say that those are some very nice pictures of the girls smiling up there!

For all -out laughing, no one can beat Hara, when she giggles, it just KILLS me, so cute!

But for an all powerful heartening SMILE, well, that would have to go to Nicole!

She's really the sunshine of the group, and when she smiles, she just brings that twinkle aura!!!!

Did I mention how cute she is doing her "Level With Me" on SGB? Yeah, I think I did. LOL

Nicole smile :blushing:

426031_2778729316445_1504520917_32001443_17569905_n.jpg

549408_2905028233839_1504520917_32053141_186914801_n.jpg

550161_2904998073085_1504520917_32053121_351967131_n.jpg

418299_2787946426867_1504520917_32004228_1357735695_n.jpg

Edited by Bbyong

its very hard to say who's the best, for me they have own way to make my heart BLOOOMMING!! But NICOLEs smile even make me smile too

NICOLE JJAANNGG

@iqbal3007