• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
red4summer

[TV Show] Happy Together w 2AM Part 2 [Eng Sub]

45 posts in this topic

Yeah! Jaesuk is like a Kamilia watching KARA on Music Core with his fan chants when KARA is performing Jumping on the show! :lol2:

Edited by jvaquino

Everyone's been pointing MC Yoo as an honorary Kamilia but I'd like a special mention for Announcer Jun Hyeonmu LOL

I may very well be a delusional Kamilia but I think Jun Hyeonmu took care of Gyul when they were teasing her a bit too much. I'm kinda thankful (even if it was the cost of a peppero kiss :D)

Great episode. If only I can find that chuseok special... wasnt Kara featured in that as well?

Thaanks so much for uploading the second part!! Did anyone else find it hilarious when Seungyeon did her over-exaggerated chest pump?? lol too cute~

Everyone's been pointing MC Yoo as an honorary Kamilia but I'd like a special mention for Announcer Jun Hyeonmu LOL

I may very well be a delusional Kamilia but I think Jun Hyeonmu took care of Gyul when they were teasing her a bit too much. I'm kinda thankful (even if it was the cost of a peppero kiss :D)

Great episode. If only I can find that chuseok special... wasnt Kara featured in that as well?

couldn't have agreed more, i really appreciated the way hyeonmu "handled" gyul. lol.

he was unlike most guys, he stood up for gyul.

btw what chuseok special? maybe i can help if you provide more details?

haha i love it when the MC caught changmin nodding his head after it was revealed that jiyoung received the one vote. so cute those two are.

Glad we agree @red4summer. This was a great episode and it left a lot of people details to talk about, analyze and over analyze LOL.

It seems that I was a bit mistaken about the special; I looked through my vids and it's just a "highlights" episode. Thanks for the help though.

hahahaha this is so hilarious

thank you so much bbs <3

lovin these karaAM moment. gyulong, jincole mwuahahaha~

lol i loved these episodes with 2am! so funny. especially the pepero game with gyuri haha!

this episode is really daebak! 2AM and KARA's interaction sure proves that these guys are friends. Jiyoungie and Changmin oppa is like really shy towards each other. JinCole FTW <3

i just finished watching this, late, i know.

but omg, i loved it! :) that was the first time i actually finished an episode.

i didn't like how it ended though..like it was missing a huge chunk or something lol

changmin was so cute, calling jiyoung's sleeping habits cute lol :D

i'll watch the second part later..i'm afraid to see the girls play the pepero game though!

i might spazz like crazy! lol :)

LOL I COULD DIE WATCHING THIS PART! hyeonmu dances to Lucifer was hilarious! lol he used wheels on his feet to be able to dance it :P

thanks for sharing red~

hara seulong pepero game is just <_<

I've only watched the first part of the episode, but it seems really good! DAEBAK! :DD

2AM x KARA interactions are awesome. ^^

(Someday Jinwoon and Nicole will date for real. /delusional fangirl LOL.)

ROFL @ the part when the mc fell! PWAHAHAHA hilarious man!

& all 5 of them looked gorgeous, dontcha think? [;

P.S if only jeon hyeonmu announcer was replaced w wooyoung! HAYOUNG COUPLE! [ oops! slighty off topic heh? [X ]

Edited by Rhil

since pikeyenny yt links were all unavailable i re-uploaded it again..

for the sake of those who haven't watch it :)

PART 1

PART 2

credit: pikeyenny

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

credit: Greenpeaprincess501

Edited by dlskam

OMG!! this is sooo funny...

i can't stop laughing for the whole time :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

specially with goddess n baby jing :gemhappy: :gemhappy:

thank u so much for share this :thankful: :thankful: :thankful:

there's already an existing thread on this (together with part1 sub). please share in there instead.

there's already an existing thread on this (together with part1 sub). please share in there instead.

Thanks !! Can help move and combine? Thanks again !