• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
pimmie

Welcome to the Jet Coaster Amusement Park!

77 posts in this topic

The new layout is so cute!!

Thanks to all the staff! You guys are amazing!

This New Layout is awesome ~

Jet Coaster amusement park yeah~

LOVE the Concept for sure XD

yeah i really like the new layout!

lets all ride the jet coaster of love~

thanks so much to the karaholic staffs.

''kara always as five''

The New Layout...is Beautiful!! I love the top part they are sooo cute! Also I love the new icon box next to each member...now they have cute animated ones next to them ^~^ Good Work Pimmie Wilson Christine Yoocho really amazing! JCL <3

Sooo kawaiiii!!!!!! just like our girls.... Love the new layout so appropriate for the new concept. To Pimmie,Wilson,Christine and Yoocho great Job and thank you! Thanks guys for always making this forum a fun place to visit. Your hard work are much appreciated by all of us. I just wish that KARA will come and visit this amusement park! Off to exploring this awesome park.....

♥________♥!!!!

this is sooooo sooo sooooo cutteeee

i love the cartoons of KARA~!

kyahhh~! i can't stop obsessing over how cute this is!

great job! and thank you so much for all your work!♥

You are pretty much the new layout KARAHOLIC, congratulations to the entire team that made ​​this wonderful site! It is really amazing! :gemheart:

That's what makes me proud to be KAMILIA, everyone is so dedicated ^ ^

Surely everyone will enjoy a stroll through this amazing amusement park of KARAHOLIC

I am now going for a ride of jet coaster in the park * _ * :shining:

OMG! Im in love with the new layout. i finally came here today after a few days of hiatus due to training for sports day, and im in awe with the new layout!! Keep up the good work, KARAHOLIC TEAM!

this is soooooooooo cute! thank you for making such an adorable layout, it makes going on karaholic even funner than usual lol. :D

This is seriously Daebak, Karaholic jjang XD

It's so so cute, and it fits Jet Coaster Love.. hi hi :rolleyes::thumbup:

thanks thanks thanks XD

Waah~ the layout is so cute and prettyyy!

The KARA members are freaking adorable!!

Thanks to the KH Staff! They did an amazing job!! =)

Kind of late, but the layouts so CUTE!!! The cartoon of the girls at top is adorable :) Major props to contributers~

I haven't logged in here in a while and I see a new layout! It looks so refrehsing! I love the summer feel, feels like I am riding a 'Jet Coaster of Love', haha. And the three girls reached a compromise with DSP!

Edit: OMO! The top part of the layout changes during the day! That's cool! More excitement added after knowing the girls are back together, haha.

Edited by strawberryxshort

ohhhh!!!!! i really like the new layout haha

i love the whole theme of it and the graphics of course as usual are super well-done haha

like the banner and everything is just so jjang (;

its nice to see the new change to karaholic

after being on hiatus (;

this is a great fansite!!! thank you too whoever made it they did a great job!!! i cant wait to see what the future holds for kamilia!!

Also i love the little puzzles, there so fun!!

Edited by grymlawk

this is the most nicest looking and interactive forum ive ever seen haha maybe its because i just love kara :tongue:

I'm a newbie ! And i think this very beautifull ! They are all so cute and you can very see , this is an jet coaster amusement park :wub:

I can clearly see , who is who ! I'm loving the blue sky behind them !

this layout is so cute!!!

hiii!!! i'm totally new here but i'm excited to meet new people :D

Truly this layout has attracted a lot...:D

I'm still amazed at it- even now^^