• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yoochi

[Haradoll] How has Hara been at school?

125 posts in this topic

she's nice, so i hope no one can hate her..

hara fighting!

hope you'll be a more success person,.

no matter what education is more important ,

i'm glad she also concern about study

I wish i could be there on the same course as her hahahaha xD

Well wish her the best of luck an the people around her are lucky :P

i would give up my left testicle to let her cheat off my test. o lwawd plz let it happen

I wish she was my classmate ... I'd probably flunk out though cause I'll be staring at her all day long :))

I'm glad Hara is getting along with her classmates well. I'm not suprised because she is such a friendly person lol

Edited by sweetcookie

That must be so crazy trying to juggle school and her job. Wish i could be her class mate =D

I can't help but feel that Hara will do great in college. If Invincible Youth taunt me anything about Hara, it's that she's a very determined young woman. My best to her in her studies. Fighting!

she looks pretty in the white school uniform, are most universities in korea have uniforms?

thanks for all these updates of hara in school. i have always wanted to know what it's like for an idol to be in college. i feel like it might be frustrating since all the cameras would be on her constantly, but i guess she's used to it.

thanks again for the updates! she still looks pretty even at school. :)

I hope she's having fun at school. Thanks for the photos, I had no idea that she was still at school.

thanks for the pic, goodness so cute, i hope i can visited her, Hara JJANG.

but how about her grades?

I am sure I would be extremely happy everyday if I am in the same college as Hara and can see Hara everyday! Hara fighting!!

does she ever going to have that tractor thing license?

the man said that if she failed, she could comeback a year later, right?

wow! thank you so much for sharing the pics.

she's so cute and look smart in the pics. :)

WOW! I'm a proud fan for her. she's so great. not to mention pretty and funny too. Oh and fast. hahaha :)) Good job Hara Gu. ;)

She looks just like any other normal student, except that she's prettier and stands out cause she's Hara :D

Hope she still studies well despite all the attention around her, hard not to notice her though

Wow she looks so pretty in the uniform, and i guess it's hard to study with all the attention around her :o

Full Batch of Hara Sungshin Women Univesity Student Puclicity Ambassador Appointment Ceremony

(91 files / 16MB)

jvNpj.jpg

QXAbk.jpg

i2PTr.jpg

FHcBq.jpg

Credit: as tags

haraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, so pretty :)))

As for me, she'd be a total distraction!

Surely, I won't be able to take my eyes off her if we were in the same class.

;)