• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
red4summer

[MV] Ima, Okuritai Arigatou 今、贈りたい「ありがとう

55 posts in this topic

To keep this short, so I don't start babbling like some incoherent fool ....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this MV, so simple, elegant, touching, and the girls and their outfits and the background and the music and .. and ... gahhhhh :dead:

ok I'm babbling.

:gemadmire: Love it love it

its so beautiful I didnt know about the MV i hope somebody sub

Edited by maria90

This song is amazing i love it so much, i need a download right now!! haha

Ohhh MV so beatiful, I love it!!!! The girls come out gorgeous. One of the best MV without

doubt.

Five angels/fairies, They look so beautiful in white. Mah heart 's drugged after seen it T_T

THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL ;AAAAA; GODDESSES, GODDESSES ALL.

I'm SUPER happy that this mv came out from left field (if you can't tell from the capslock-abuse :P). This is going to go down in history as a very special Kara mv - it's soooo gorgeous, simple, and touching (I sniffle a bit everytime I watch it).

Will treasure it for life <3

Omo I never knew this was goin' to be released! I'm lovin' the song more and more.

And deymmmm the 5 of them are so gorgeous! Though the PV reminds me of Honey too XD

3:40 - Gyul wae you look like crying? T_____T

not that i'm complaining...

but why do they have a new MV??

they're so elegant.. omg always kara <333 i love them so much!

they're all so pretty!

Thank you for sharing!

this video is eautiful, it really took me by surprise, i thought they are not making MV/PV for this song.

anyway this song is as beautiful im...ing ;)

I didn't expect they would release a PV for this, but this PV is AMAZING! :wub:

This is my favorite PV/MV from them! I always waited for them to sing ballad songs & they've done amazing job. I'm touched. I cried watching them singing this on the last Ep of UraKARA and now this. They look really sincere singing this. & not to mention they look really FLAWLESS in the PV <3

PROUD. PROUD. PROUD.

Wonderful surprise, totally unexpected but the MV is just beautiful, I love it so much :wub: The girls look so beautiful and the song is really good, I love listening to it, thank you so much for sharing the links :D

so many sources and even with the different translations.i really like the song and the MV so much so much.really touching.i like KARA forever!

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup1:

It's a great song and beautiful MV. It only makes me miss them even more. :crying:

I hope they start their album promotions soon. I think there was a Korean article where some of the Japanese networks said "If they can't come to Japan, we'll go to them!" :tongue:

WOW! I loved everything! They were all so beautiful in those gowns and I love the meaning of the song too.

I can't get over how pretty they are in those gowns. Everything was great!! I love the song even more now. <3

love this PV!! it's awesome!

it may be simple, but gorgeous! the girls looked amazing :eyelove:

for some reason, i didnt think they would make a PV for this :sweatdrop: , but im glad they did! awesome song deserves an awesome PV!

gonna state this again: simple, but gorgeous and elegant :thumbup:

I sound repetitive here but: WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT?!?!

I was satisfied watching it live on URAKARA already but OMO

since this is one of my love-at-first-listen-songs, I memorized the lyrics ASAP

so I was lip-sync-ing along with them (to appreciate fully their sweet voices)

so many breath-taking moments of out-of-this-world elegance AHHH

R.I.P my senses

I didn't know they made an MV for this song! I already loved this song, and after reading the beautiful lyrics, I love it even more. And the girls look GORGEOUS!

uwahhh .. so beautiful ><"..

thx for sharing..

this is my fav song :thumbup:

my hammie :eyelove: so beautiful ..

love u kara ..

Thanks for sharing!

Another MV from KARA!:)

Already watched it...

It shows the girls' simplicity and elegance...

KARA fighting~!

What an unexpected surprise from UMJ . I totally fell in love with this song at first hear soo happy that there's a PV to go with it .The PV is just soo awesome ...The girls look so stunning and mesmerizing that I've been watching this non-stop ! This certainly is my favorite MV/PV from them. Looking forward to future releases that would top this PV!!!! Thanks red4summer for sharing the links. :)

big thanks for u... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

i do love this song... :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

so.... when can we download them??? Its not in mediabox or sweetmelodix box =((

For me, I think Nicole is the prettiest here.. I dont know why,hahahah.. usually i have Seungyeon bias =P

@kelvin

hmm.. while ago, there are 2 links in mediabox but i wonder where are they now.

till then, guess we can always download from yt etc (the links are still alive).