• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
dlskam

[SHOW] NTV Japan Show 101127 Kara Cut [Eng Subs]

18 posts in this topic

I have subbed this particular part of the show because it is really funny to see the girls' reactions ... laugh.gif

I was planning after this to do this show , or at least cuts of it (after we finish urakara and the other unfinished stuff). Thanks ^^

I was planning after this to do this show , or at least cuts of it (after we finish urakara and the other unfinished stuff). Thanks ^^

We can do it with the clearer version then... I'll sign up! :thumbup:

woo, thanks for subbing - helped alot to understand what was going on :sweatdrop:

i remember that day, thank god KARA won and they deserved it honestly - OHH BABYY HONEYYY HONEYYYY

oh yeah! dlskam did it again!

really, thanks for all efforts you exert in subbing KARA's short videos like this!

keep it up!

Nice work, I've be trying to find a copy of vid after the earliers were removed from YT

thank u so much dlskam !! ^^

it was a short but sweet cut.

the unnies are embarassed, they really surprised. and cole pointing out the age difference :D

but if u look closely, the reaction of each members back then and the recent one, both really reflecting their personalities and experience all these time <3

thanks dlskam for the subs ,enjoyed watching it with subs love seeing kara on japanese shows better than korea ones...keep up the good work :)

HAHAHA! That was so sweet! Thanks for the english subs dlskam! Nice to see all the girls together in the show.

Thanks for subbing that part dlskam. Was wondering what they were talking about when I found it on YT a couple days ago before it got removed. Nicole is an original member but didn't follow unnies reaction cuzz she said "because I'm young" and then Gyuri says "you'll be punished later" LOL :sweatdrop:.

yay, thanks for providing the subbed version. :)

Even though it was a sad moment for Seungyeon and Gyuri, I can't help but laugh because of the difference in reactions. loll.

KARA <3 <3.

haha ahh i remember when they first won (:

it was such a sweet and wondrous moment

but now that i look back, it is pretty funny how there was such a difference in reaction xD

thanks for subbing and sharing! it was so cute and sweet hehe

oh, thanks for the subbed video.)

this was si differet reaction!

Seungyeon and Gyuri are really sensitive!

Thanks for sharing dlskam . So funny and cute to see the differences in their reactions.

it was such a sweet moment

glad they cried cuz they showed that they appreciate their 1st win :rolleyes:

but i remember the show it was funny

thamk you so much

thanks for subbing the video :)

it's funny too see the 3 are excited while their unnies crying hahaha

Aww they deserve to win. Thanks for adding in the subs hehe I love how only 2 of them were crying while the others were happy haha Cute :3