• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yoochi

[2011.05.18] Hara has been appointed as new 'Promotion Ambassador' for her Sungshin Women' University

22 posts in this topic

Hara has been appointed as new 'Promotion

Ambassador' for her Sungshin Women' University

5Cexy.jpg

Today 2011.05.18 at Woojung Green Campus Building, Miah District, Seoul, Sungshin Women' University has held "Promotion Ambassador" Appointing Ceremony for Goo Hara and Lee Seyoung, 2 freshmen majoring Acting & Media.

The Sungshin Women' University representative said, "Despite their busy celebrity schedule, they have been appeared as model students at school therefore from now until their graduation, they will be appointed as Promotion Ambassadors for Sungshin Women' University. Later all big and small, on-campus or off-campus promoting activities such as the school's yearbook or videos will feature their participation. They will also be the pioneers in spreading and improving the university's reputation to be more widely and highly known."

[c]:
TV Daily

[t]: Yoo + Pimmie @ karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

thats great to hear ..hara sure enjoying her college life...thanks for the translation yoo...

2nd comment :D

Congratz my baby :P

So pretty <3

She's good student ^^

wow! congratulations hara :thumbup1: heheh. she's being a good model students eh.

tumblr_lk74aa2DtE1qfnyoso1_400.gif

congratulations HARAgoo and to lee seyoung as well! :D

do your best at school! ^^

Wow congratulations Goo Hara! You have already promote Sungshin University's Acting & Media Course by appearing in City Hunter :thumbup:

Edited by City_Bear_90

Waaa~! Hara's soo awesome!

She's been very busy in her college life. XD

Congratulations Hara~!

Our lil goo hara is definitely one of the best role models you can ever get !! :thumbup:

I'm already sure Sungshin uni is recognized ,now it'll be better :rolleyes:

Congratulations, Hara!

I'm happy that she's been doing her best in school lately...

And she truly deserves it! Fighting!^_^

appreciate the fact that the university recognises their leadership & values but i hope the school doesn't load too many responsibilities onto them because they're enrolled as students with dreams.

Congratulations Hara Goo <3 you are such a great role model :thumbup:

Make them believe that they've made the right decision by choosing you!

Good, congrats Hara!!!

But, wait a minute...

''Later all big and small, on-campus or off-campus promoting activities such as the school's yearbook or videos will feature their participation.''

Does she really have the time for that?

Congratulations Hara!

She must have SOOOOO much to do... o.o

She's working really hard~

Hara hwaiting~!

I hope they don't put too much on her shoulders cuz she's busy ... but anyways, she's excellent for the job, wish you the best HARA!

WOW amazing very proud of HARA :eyelove:

hope she done well

Good news.. Heh.

Of course Hara is a good role model! >.<

Only now it's just official. :)

another good news?

just hope that they will 'use' hara pupularity with care. and hope it didn't affect the views of other students toward hara. of course as well as hara's act, though i'm sure i didn't need to worry about it.lol

hopefully, hara won't be loaded with too much responsibility so she still able to enjoy her school life. thanks yoo and pim!

Thanks for sharing...:)

Congratz Hara....she become ambasador from her univ...

Very different with her role in city hunter,,,, :P,

Love the pics....so pretty...

Hara go go go

congrats and study well ^^ :thumbup: :thumbup:

:thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: