• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Kara's Fighting Stance

207 posts in this topic

it is really cute :) the way they grab their hands and reach out for each other's is pretty natural now.

Wow, that's really neat! I feel like every group has something unique, but this is different :)

i want to see KARA's fighting stance again...

KARA perform together as 5 on stage!

Nice one...

They can do diff stance in diff stage...

Thats jjang~

And yeah like people said...hope they can do it again from now~

Edited by red4summer

I love their Fighting stance ! It makes me happy to see them do the hug especially . xD

fighting stance is a cool thing in korea.. xD and it's funny to... hahaa... KARA, FIGHTING!

gosh, nobody caught this (on 24th jun)?

tbh, while again, i thought i would never see this again but hey, it's history now.

remember the spirit & hold on to the smile.

fightingstance.jpg

red4summer: I saw that too, but totally forgot to screencap. -_-

But yeah, it's so heart-warming that I finally see them doing their fighting stance again. And those 5 priceless smiles.

my mistake, this should be the first (on 17th jun).

20184874.jpg

I'm sort of confused...is Fighting a song by Kara? At least that's what I saw on youtube? If somebody could explain it to me I'd be very grateful :D

^

Yes they do have a song called "Fighting",but "fighting stance" is something like "goodluck","we can do this" or something along those lines,i hope i answered your question,i suck at explaining lol

Ohh okay I think I get it now! I often saw them saying "Kara fighting" at the end (and at the end of people's posts) and always wondered what it was. Thanks :D

They have the best...most unique...fighting stance.

I loved it when Sunghee was there cause it was very square and I'm a nerd and like things to be perfect.

However...with 5 it's just as powerful.

(thanks & shared earlier by nov), it's coming from hey hey hey next on 4th jul (if i'm not wrong).

35922925.jpg

I swear Kara has the best fighting stance.

I just find it really cool and unique, like they are are promising each other before going to perform their all to each other. ^^

ngaaaaws. that's so cuuute! Love their fighting stance <3 Can feel the love coming out of my computer screen. :)

i love their "Fighting Stance" it is so sincere and powerfull i dont know im always touched when they do that before or after a performance! i even have a picture of them in the "Mister" outfit doing the "Fighting Stance" in my computer Lol

Go Go KARA FIGHTING

another, the recent. this time not before any performance but after an accomplishment. lolol.

(don't ask me, go & find it yourself. :))

76894473.jpg

Do you have any link or video? I want to watch how they did their unique fighting stance!

lol eric. talking about this.

TRGIz.gif

bSTjf.gif

@Kara5Kamilia you really have to see this,

our girls were really showing off their variety skills :)

cr: uploader

it's really an extraordinary fighting stance!! nothing similar to them :thumbup:

Lol when I read 'KARA fighting stance', I imagined them doing ninja moves. Then, I opened it and I was waayy wrong about it x) Anyways, their fighting stance is really awesome! KARA AS ONE <33