• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
lynn

[Other] Gyul vs. Jessica Jung

563 posts in this topic

with the two girls' hair cut, it also took time for me to get used to..

they' r better in long hair:X

but i think Gyui omma fit better w this short hairstyle:D maybe cause of her thiker hair^^

up to now :( i still dont like jess short hair;( that make her childliker but that concept doesnt match her girly noble style^^

i choose gyuri , the reason . . jessica hair , gosh she such a pretty girl but her hair? the stylish tsk tsk

anyway i love leader hat & hair =]

Trust me I'm not being biased as much as I love SNSD, but I think Jessica looks better.

I think what killed it for Gyuri was the way her hair was styled, but I do think she's prettier than Jessica.

Have to be honest on that one.

they're both super gorgeous

but i'm glad gyuri grew out her short hair

i wish sica would grow hers out too

the two groups are <3

The style is a lot alike

I miss sica's long hair ):

Yeah..., there's somehow..., a similarity... both of them look fine... but Gyuri's hair in the pic. was a bit shorter than Sica... :eyelove:... anyway.., both ladies look gorgeous. but..., I think; having a long hair fits Gyuri best... but.., I guess.. she still looks good in any kind of hairstyle...

even dough i really dont like the hair style..

it look cool on gyul, :thumbup1:

do they look like sisters or something in part of the Hair?

anyway whats gyul hair color??

it has a cool blending of color browny shiny blacky...

i dont know.. wuuuuuuuuhhhh, \

the hair kinda look:

so soft!

so smooth!

so beautiful!

eheh..

sniff sniff!!

i wonder what it smells

Go Gyul Go! :eyelove:

woot~~ both of them looks so gorjess|gyulgeous!!

thanks for sharing (i actually saw this thread in ssf)..haha^^

Oou mmm well i love both of them. they look pretty in that hat haha

im kinda biased cause i like jessica.

They're both very pretty.:]

But now Gyul grew her hair, so it's like they traded places. But I think the hat fitted Gyuri better cause it matched with her face shape. But Jessica's smile is beautiful.

hmm, why is there a comparison, well, they are both good singers.. hmm, dancers?

of course where in karaholic site so what ever, gyul is the pick..

but even im on the other dimension gyul is always on my heart.. forever.. :lol:

Go Gyul Go! :D

i thought they were both jessica pictures but when i scrolled down, i didn't see any of gyul's pictures so i looked closer..haha.

they really look alike with that hair..they're both gorgeous! i love them both so much.

I'm not fond of seeing Gyuri with short hair. But if her hair is short with curls, then it's fine XD

I can't pick since both looks cute.

Both pulled it off rather nicely, Jessica has the octopus hair whereas Gyuri has the hair tucked in and straighter, its just a matter of opinion to which person pulled it of better. Since this is Kara fansite it has to be gyuri, though admittedly jessica with the octopus hair was a bit of a stretch. But now on some programs she has a little elementary style hair so its pretty cute :thumbup:

they look almost the same....

jessica look pretty...

gyuri were cute at that time....

now she more gorgeous...

i didn't even notice this at first. hehehe

but since it was pointed out both girls wer able to pull it off.

though i like how gyuri looks better.

both girls have their charms to it, so yeah....

i like gyul & sica but sorry i think jessica looks better and she is prettier than gyuri sorry thanks for sharing .

They are so pretty with that kind of hat anyway kekeke

But still give me some different feeling.... ammmm.... I don't how different but they are just be themselves !!!

I love both of them hahaha

Thx for pix ^^