[Hamtastic] Official Step Thread

xichigo

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 2PM on December 27, the count is more than 19,670,954. YouTube's counter is stuck again! We are getting closer. I don't think anyone has watched STEP only once♥

Edited by JohnJuan

Another 24 hours and we are up to 20,141,165. And it's early New Year's Eve. Now KARA will have their own concert and Kamilia are going CRAZY with excitement. Watch the Official STEP YouTube video pass 21 million views. They have passed a huge threshold and it only goes on from here! :eyelove:

2PM Baby and the YouTube view counter says 20,279,145. But it's been stuck for 12 hours AGAIN! Must be at least 20,300,000 by now. And Hammie knows why! Get ready to sneeze. That's right, it will go viral soon. LOL. :wub:

There have been more than 20,806,081 YouTube views up til now. We should pass 21.5 million by Hara's birthday. With a little push, we could make 22 million in time for JiYoung's. Goals for each birthday:

21.5 mil Hara - Jan 13

22 mil JiYoung - Jan 18

35 mil Gyuri - May 21

40 mil Seungyeon - July 24

50 mil Nicole - October 7

The February KARASIA concert will kick it way, way, up!! WHEN that happens these numbers will STEP up. See you in YouTube.

:lol2:

• 3 weeks later...

Seungyeon noooooooooooooona! Omg love her red hair! ^^

I prefer her hair in the MV, red long bangsssss kekeke ^^

Hope she doesn't chop off her hair again, she look so much better in long straight hair. Personal taste, I'm sorry to people who disagree with me. :(

We Did It! by 2 PM today (Seoul Time) we hit 24 Million Views thanks to all Kamilia around the world and many new visitors! :thumbup:

Now add 100K for the State of Arizona 100th birthday February 14, 2012. :eyelove:

STEP IT UP then SPEED UP

Edited by JohnJuan

• 3 weeks later...

We are past 25 million YouTube views! The teasers for Speed Up and Girls Power have been released Looking forward to March 21st. In the meantime many Kamilia are still meeting at the Official YouTube STEP video to discuss everything KARA. This humble frog included. <33333+<3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I didn't notice SY at first Nicole took me into KARA but later looked into that girl with the red wavey hair (it was hard for me to distinguish them at the beginning.) When i learned of her more and more she became my bias and she was awesome in STEP! :)