• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Eddie Z

Special Stage or Collaboration With KARA

412 posts in this topic

I would like to see them with snsd more than with wonder girls. but of course, both groups are very talented and it would be nice to see them together ^^

well, still I wanna see Kara+SNSD.. that would be jjang! Kara+WG, another awesome joint performance! but the best would be New Kara+Old Kara.... imagine Hara and Maknae Young singing old Kara songs with SeungJa.... and imagine SeungJa singing new Kara songs.. hehehe..

shinee + kara =D

shinee hasn't performed/interacted with any girlgroups yet so I'd like to see them do a special stage with Kara.

shinee: "noona you're so pretty"

kara: "I'm pretty girl"

xD

^good idea. SHINee saying that Kara is pretty and Kara is agreeing with them XD

They can make pairs. Taemin and Hara. Jonghyun and Seung Yeon. Key and Nicole. Onew and Gyuri (leaders). Minho and Ji Young.

Kara+SungHee

Kara+2PM

Kara+Big Bang

And I want to see Kara performing 'Nobody' and Wonder Girls performing 'Pretty Girl'. Just like how WG and SNSD did each other's songs during the summer special.

Alot of people here wants to see Kara with Big Bang and i to agree

i want to see Kara & Big Bang performing together and a good nick

name was mention earlier they called them KABANG this well

totally be a hit performing "Pretty Girl" and "Sunset Glow" hahah

I really want a special stage with SS501 TT___TT

Please DSP let them sing & dance together !!!!

I'm gonna be crazy if DSP doesn't let them *cries*

I wanna that my dream comes true ><

BECAUSE,

SS501 + KARA = SuperMelody

(I call them "Supermelody" because SS means SuperStar and KARA means Sweet Melody)

Anyway ^^;;

Wanna a special stage with A'ST1 !! (DSP family haha)

with WonderGirls & SHINee !!

(but please SS+KARA ><)

Mmmm... i actually wanted to see SunYe WG, TaeYeon SNSD n SungHee sing together. The main vocal from each groups.

Kara n SS will be awesome n Kara with Younha!!

Or maybe Kara with Shinee? "Noona nomu yeppo"

There are too many across my mind.

Kara + U-Kiss

Kara + Big Bang

Kara + SNSD

I really wanted to see Kara and FT Island though, together. But since FT Island is a BAND and didn't dance, i think it maybe impossible. But I think Gyuri's voice will blend nicely with Hongki's voice! It will be my dream come true to hear the girls sing with FT Island. >.<

Kara and SHINee will be good too.

I really want a special stage with SS501 TT___TT

Please DSP let them sing & dance together !!!!

I'm gonna be crazy if DSP doesn't let them *cries*

I wanna that my dream comes true ><

BECAUSE,

SS501 + KARA = SuperMelody

(I call them "Supermelody" because SS means SuperStar and KARA means Sweet Melody)

Anyway ^^;;

Wanna a special stage with A'ST1 !! (DSP family haha)

with WonderGirls & SHINee !!

(but please SS+KARA ><)

I completely agree with your sentiment! I really wanna see SS501 and KARA together! It'll be so adorable + sweet =D

Secret aspiration: to watch SS501 perform Pretty Girl's dance. IT'LL BE PRICELESS!

^^ Bahahah I could totally see SS501 having fun w/ the Pretty Girl dance! Hyunjoon has already done the 'yeah yeah yeah' part on a radio show haha.

Yes, an SS501xKara special stage would be pretty great!! And since Triple S is such a big supporter of Kara, I'm sure they wouldn't mind it.

I still vouch for Battle though.

Battle='2nd Shinhwa'

Kara='2nd Fin.K.L'

I know other ppl don't like the whole '2nd' labeling thing, but I still think it'd be cute ;).

has anyone mentioned shinee yet?

it'd be KaNee

kinda like Kanye haha

but yeahhh

I think it'd be cute

i was thinking, if KARA and SNSD did something...it'd be 14 girls on a single stage, lol...well, i guess since snsd has so many members, anytime special stage would be packed...

but, yea, i think that would be cool, their images fit each other well...both the cute girl-next-door image...

for guys, Big Bang would be pretty cool (and i hear there may be one?), but i agree that SHINee would prolly fit best...image-wise...

yea i think everyone wants to see the big bang kara one

humm it would be intreseting to see the dance off again with snsd wg and kara

^ YES dance off between the 3 girl group

now we have Nicole, Hara, and Seungyeon ^___^

eheheheheh

Kara & SNSD

Kara & SHINee

Kara & Big Bang

Kara & Wonder Girls

it would be cool if the music shows in Korea will invite Kara for a special stage

kara and big bang!!! why? because it's about time that they do a special stage with another boy group! =)

and kara's my fav girl group at the moment, as well as big bang!