Special Stage or Collaboration With KARA

Eddie Z

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't want a face off like what wonder girls & snsd have (trust me it aint pretty w/ fans :) ) who

i really want the girls to have a special stage w/ is wonder girls . (keke i love the wg) I want

both group to do something like what super junior & dbsk did, remember the 'song show me your love'

that be cool.

boy group i want 2pm (JAY & GYURI FTWW ANYONE?) :wub:

• 2 months later...

If it's a male I suggest......

2PM !!! Don't know why I just love to see both of them together hohohoho

If it's a female I suggest.....

Wonder Girls !!! Because I'd love to see Yubin-Gyuri, Yeeun-Seungyeon realationship hohohoho

or

SNSD will be cool, because it's Kara Shidae hahahaha

i'd like to see them collaborate with SHINee again

the christmas one was spectacular, but too short for me XD

You are so right! It only lasted like three minutes! We should have at least 10 minutes of Shining Kara!

Hehe, I'm back. You still know who I want. Kara+SHINee=Love, obviously!

If Kara and SHINee came back on the same day, and then.... *fangirl dreams*

^ Well Kara's coming back soon and Shinee's coming back this may.

We may get lucky.

lol a few pages back, mae mentioned someone about the fan who was angry about no minhoxnicole.

coffthat would be me.

^^ oh just b/c people seem to only consider Nicole as a rapper when she clearly can sing too..

but Nicole did amuse Minho when he was on SGB :), he was laughing and smiling :D

back to the subject..if KARA comes back in July, will SHINee still be promoting.. i think so..

but i have to say i'm also looking forward to the SHINee and KARA combo.. the look and sound of both groups matches really well :)

Aww my hopes of having hyori with kara for the third time don't seem to be happening this year with Hyori's album delay to next year... unless she miraculously releases a digital single haha...

Kara + Wondergirls would be cool since they are coming back around the same time (month or two apart)

Kara + BigBang just cause they match having 5 members each

Kara + SS501 that would be awesome

And for fun Giant SS with 2AM+2PM+Kara+WG+Hyori Lol... 11 guys 11 girls... craziness waiting to happen but also super random and expensive lol D:

Hmmm ... I think i'll have to say ...

- Davichi .. D: .. But i think it might be tough .. Considering the incident with maknae :/

- SS501 !!

- Younha

- SNSD !! :3

• 2 weeks later...

This is kind of similar to the topic about who we want to see Kara do a special stage with

But I kind of wanted to add more stuff in but in another topic so it'll be cleaner?

I noticed that Kara hasn't had any collaborations with any other artist. We've heard

Ji young's cute vocals in JUMPER's song "Dazely Eyes", Nicole's sweet smooth vocals

In "And I . . . " , Seung Yeon's OST and her cute lively vocals in Nassun's song

"Come To Play". But we haven't heard or seen a KARA collaboration with others, which

I really want to see :D

List of who I want to see them collaborate with =)

* CSJH The Grace - They are one of my favorite female groups after Kara. There

Aren't a lot of interactions between them but it would make my day if they did a

Collaboration together xD I really want to hear a ballad song? Since The Grace are

Known for their accapellas and ballads. I think their vocals would blend very well!

* BoA - LOL, it's kind of random but BoA was the first Korean artist I saw when I was

a 3rd grader so I love her a lot =) Since I love BoA and Kara a lot, I also think it'll be

cool to see a collaboration between them. Since BoA is currently in the States now

and is working on her debut in the U.S, i think it'll be awesome to hear them sing an

English song!

* IU - I love her song "Mia" and she is extremely talented for such a young age and since

She's about the same age of Kara, maybe they can sing a ballad together. Maybe an

Acoustic since IU is great at acoustic.

- This is it for now, will update later when my mind isn't so blank.