• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Eddie Z

Special Stage or Collaboration With KARA

412 posts in this topic

Kara and SHINee again! Yeah, they can be sexaii too~ xD

Kara & Rain.... Lol...

I think he will fit in quite well.....

But Kara + SungHee is obviously the best

SHIN ... ara ? SHINara. Yes. XD SHINee + KARA. I think they suit each other's styles the best. 8D Of course, I'd love to see the DSP line perform together, too. C: Big Bang + KARA would be cool, but I think that the WonderBang fandom is too big for that to happen. - n-a

+ the other 'O7 debuters SNSD and WG. 8D There are so many people I want to see KARA collab. with. @_@ Hyori, Younha, 2PM ... Yes. 2PM. Because I totally ship both of these groups, puahah.

i was talking to won-sue and she said that Hyori will be back in oct?.. so i'm sensing KARA + Hyori again.. it's tradition :D

I think Kara performing with anyone or any group would just be amazing, cause the girls always give their best. Most definitely some DSP love either with SS501, or A'st1.

kara has to do one with the wonder girls or snsd. gee kara version would be cuuuuuuuuute

EMM,I AGREE WIT SNSD N KARA...

2 famous group combine power!

It would be awsome...more fans attracting [ i think so ]

AHaks...

Kara n Shinee would be okay...just dun dance like SNSD do before wit boys...

Lolz

snsd with kara would be cute...but in my mind, the voices won't be compatible...

i kind of wish kara and f.t island did another, BETTER collab...rock and pretty/cute fusion could be a hit! the pretty girl collab wasn't for me...a different song! same heart instead, with all five members of f.t island singing and paired with kara...kind of like how shineexkara did it for christmas collab!

another shineexkara collab but sexier and power dance (kind of like snsd and shinee did! for remix genie version), perhaps with kara's mister dance! butt dance!! can you imagine the guys doing that??? ahahah

i'm not a huge bigbangxkara fan, so i wonder how that would work..hmmm

and kara and 2pm could be <3 depending on how kara pulls of the again and again cover that's coming up! (which i am SO LOOKING FORWARD TO!! Kara HWAITING!!!)

i also think ast1 and kara could be cute, but it wouldn't create as big a sensation as the above collabs...although it might help ast1 get back into the limelight (i liked dynamite so i was disappointed there wasnt more hype :P ...)

Edited by jazzyfizzle

^

a'st1 & kara has performed together during Kara MetaFriend concert (if i'm not mistaken)...

but it will be great if they performed together in music shows

I'd really like to see them with 2NE1 because it's such a sharp contrast. It'd be cool to see 2NE1 step away from their strong, fierce concepts and perform Honey while having Kara be all badass performing Fire haha xD I'd loveee it.

Kara and Wonder Girls is GREAT~

it'll be more like sister-sister perf.^^

and SS501 too!!

they will have great time with SS501 oppas~

I would love to see them perform with ss501 or Super Junior Happy. It would be a cuteness overload.

SNSD with kara would be the best : D

they can all do the butt shake dance together... Lalalalala~ : D

Kara ?

I Think it will be good if they're collaborated with onew ..

Or maybe yesung ..

And ..

Eunhyuk will be great .

hehehehehe ..

that's for ballad song ~

I want to see KARA with Younha or Lee Hyori..:) it will be interesting..SNSD also fit if collaborate with KARA..:)

With Wonder Girls, SNSD, 4minute, BEG, After School.

Just make them one big group ala AKB48 and occasionaly split them as subgroups.

SS501 or SNSD!!! Younha too! :D

But i prefer old KARA and new KARA! Sung Hee!!! <3 miss her...

Big Bang or Wonder Girls. They did an amazing special stage of Nobody, and I think a lot of people go really well with Big Bang.

I want to see them collaborating with boy groups.

Kara + Super Junior = To cuteness overload [And beside it would be amazing if I can see my favorite groups together:D]

Kara +SS501 = DSP love K3 :rolleyes:

Kara + DBSK = Hotness overload!!!! :D

Kara + 2PM = Fairies VS Beasts

i like two of my favourtie girl group performing together: brown eyed girls and kara

though i wished they had perfromed mister and abracadabra. that would be fun to watch

I would like to see them perform w/ 2PM and SS501.

w/ SS501 a cute dance song or perform a slow romantic ballad together.

w/ 2PM I would like to see some hot and sexy performances or a dance where Kara is paired up w/ a specific member and perform a dance like what 2PM did w/ the wondergirls in the past where they performed some tango :hihi: