• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Eddie Z

Special Stage or Collaboration With KARA

412 posts in this topic

^^ talking about the encore with Davichi and her clapping? lol, I thought it funny.

People shouldn't take it so seriously, but I guess ALLKPOP is pretty persuasive / biased?

But hey, I think they'd make a cute collaboration too =) Davichi's got pretty strong

Vocals where as Kara's got the softer sweet vocals, I'm sure they'll blend well.

Wonder Girls.

My two favorite groups together would be great to see :)

2PM or Bigbang, since Kara's members love the first so much n maknae really like Daeseong :x They must be very happy if collaborate with these guys :x

Kara with Wonder Girls - wow!!!!!!!!!! woot!!!!

Kara with SNSD - jjang!!!!!!

Kara with Younha - hmmm,,, cool!

but the ss with Hyori is still the best!!

Good question, but I did like their stage with Hyori A LOT!

Maybe a male idol group... BEAST?

Gyuri makes selections really difficult 'coz you kinda have to take into account her personality as well!

I love her all the same though ^^

KARA + SS501 is forever <3

but since SS501 won't be attending the year end awards, we need another KARA + Shinee collab stage! the members seem so friendly with one another and their styles are similar! I wish they had a show or just went on shows together!

I like all comments above, and just want to add being labeled as "the next FinKL" during their debut, i think it would be great if KaRa could have a joint stage with reunited FinKL

╔══════════════╗

Omg ever since their special Christmas stage together last year,

I've been dying for more SHINee + KARA special stages! (∩_∩)

I think the two groups was just so adorable together! 。◕‿◕。

On today's Gayo Daejun performances, Hara and Jiyoung danced to Ring Ding Dong...

it was good... but I want the two groups together!(◡_◡)

SHINRA HWAITING!

╚══════════════╝

I want a DSP SPECIAL. I'm totally for Kara 501. They each have 5 members so they could do some pairings and sing love songs.

AWWWW. Just thinking of it makes me melt.

biiiiiiiig BAANGGG!

haha would be pretty cool I think. Unstoppable swagger/charisma combined with cuteness. Hott.

Nicole + Seungyeon (esp as of late) would fit in especially well I think. Maknae is a fangirl ahaha cute and Gyuri can rock anything with her confidence and Hara is friends with Seungri haha

Edited by b unit

It'd be really nice if they collaborated with SNSD or Brown Eyed Girls, but I'm just spitting out the names of my other favorite girl groups. ^.^;

For me I want to see Kara and Soshi collaborate, I think it's gonna be awesome

i really wanna see KARA and SNSD collaborating with each other..

since they are both the top girl groups last year

and also they most likely new each other very well

so its gonna be great..

Kara Generation will definitely be a hit...

Personality-wise KARA is the female version of 2PM. They should collaborate with them! 2PM + KARA all the way.

SS501 & Rainbow^^Give us some DSP love!!!!Make like err..summer song..or a digital release..hahahaa..OR!With Shinee cause that would be awesome!!^^

-EPIC high....its so cool....

-bigbang...i think jiyoung will happy to do it :blushing::eyelove: :eyelove:

-m-flo...it's my favorite rapper duo....it suit with nicole... :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

-SNSD...i want them beat AKB48...LOL :D:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

2PM of course !

that would be great !!