• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Eddie Z

How did you get into Kara?

1,143 posts in this topic

Frankly, it was hearing Break It on YT. Then I thought, hmm, a Korean group singing Britney Spears style of music. Out of curiosity I checked out what else they had, and boy was I surprised and amazed.

actually i'm a little bit late discovering KARA.

i know there's a girlband named KARA, but never heard any of their song until 2011.

and the first song i heard is Honey. i watched the MV and they look so adorable and cute :D

since then i began to know more about them, and choose to be Kamilia!

Truthfully I only got into Kpop in 2011 sadly but at least I got into kpop :) I was just surfin throught youtube and i saw KARA's Jumping and Wanna mv and liked the song but I wasnt really into them and I just kept them under my kpop radar.I also saw IY which I enjoyed. I listened to their other songs and also watched Kara Bakery which i also enjoyed. Then I saw Pandora and totally fell in love with them and wanted to really get to know them more and I decided I wanted to be a Kamilia.

Edited by marimbaplyr928

I started to know them from Family Outing show. In the show, they also parodied Kara's Butt Dance and that's when I noticed their songs.. ^^

because of my friend. she was very into kara so she introduced them to me and when i listened to their their songs, i liked them. because their songs is very catchy.

when i download go go summer , from japan oricon chart list, i listen to that song, and it makes me fired up.

then i try to search about kara, i saw endless sexy from its members.

i saw nicole getting a phone number from some soccer player in the first episode of urakara and the rest is history

Definitely Break it and their special stage with Hyori. Sunghee's vocal's were what drew me in, but I love the new members just as much now.

I don't really remember how I got into Kara, but I know it was because of Nicole a long time ago. I had a phase where I would listen to kpop a lot and I would search for new songs, I guess that's how I found 'em. Though, I doubt it's just a phase now, since I'm listening to kpop again.

i first found out about kara when watching invincible youth and saaw Hara there. straight away i looked up the girl bands. the first song that i heard was Mr. and it just couldn't get out of my head.

hmmm.. let me try to remember... :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

mmh... maybe from the first time i look their videoclips..

I feel really newbie but it was back in the Lupin era. I was watching on youtube, a report about k-pop in Brazil and they showed a bit of Lupin and I really liked the song so, since they didn't mention the girls name or the song, I asked in the comments who was that girl, and a girl answered it was Nicole, and only it. I can't remember how I finally found them but it was based on Nicole's name lol. They were the ones to introduce me to k-pop :')

i found out about kara when i watch invincible youth season 1...goo hara so funny make me want to know her more..but now i think i like all of them because they have different personality

I saw them in Star Golden Bell where their sunbae, SS501 in that.

Before I knew them, I love SS501.

And At First , I saw Gyuri how confident she is..

I find shes funny..

And I really didnt know why people dont like her..

Shes beautiful.. EVen so their dont like her but shes doesnt care..

Thats why I love Gyuri and the rest of KARA..

And I like Nicole too..

And Also I found her in SGB

Shes cute there.. ^^

Gyulcole Jjang!!! :tongue:

I randomly came across Invincible Youth on Youtube and this got me into everything korean including kpop. Ah Hara was so good in the show and I really wish she had more appearance on IY2 but I am sure she is so busy.

First, I'm curious about hallyu fever on my country and I searched about Korean Song on youtube randomly. I found KARA - Rock U MV and yeah... I'm hooked. :eyelove: They were so cute and that song really catchy. KARA jjang! :thumbup:

I teased my siblings a lot when they started watching "shows they can't even understand", then I heard Love is Fire. From then on I was hooked. Started watching their interviews, variety show guesting etc. Kara's definitely my favourite kind of addiction. ;P

Edited by justinj2

I went to a maid cafe at an Anime convention about six weeks ago. I was just mesmerized when the maids performed to Mister.

I knew nothing about Kpop before that. Since then, I think I've spent about $1500 on Kpop stuff. I think I need help. :D

Hi everyone! Newbie here. I first heard about KARA after having watched Hara in episodes of the first Invincible Youth. I guess you could say it got me going and soon enough I began looking for MVs and Perfs of KARA online, until I stumbled in here. ;)

Someone showed me a picture of Hara and I thought she was insanely pretty, so I started googling her and the rest of Kara, and here I am today!

Step it up, step it up~~~~~ lalalalalalalalalalalalala, and Hara's eyes and Seungyeon's smile :3

my cousin introduced me to kpop and the first thing she said i had to see was the Mister video. imo, i thought it was one heck of a smart dance routine, in the marketing dept. haha. but i guess what really got me into Kara, unexpectantly was Hara in Invincible Youth and ended up falling in love with that show. So, because of the hilarious IY moments when song promotion intertwines with variety comedy, I decided to check Kara out, properly. Can I just say that STEP is one addicting and uplifting song. def tops my happy songs playlist.